Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Andrade got several years on his contract and just he got Khan to sign his brother but he is going to jump ship to WWE?
Wardlow is one of TK's pet wrestlers who is being pushed as an unstoppable monster but he is going to jump ship to WWE?
Brian Cage has wanted to go to WWE for damn near a decade but no one over there has ever wanted him so that isn't even a scoop of any kind.
Miro just re-upped his contract but he's is going to jump ship to WWE?
And aside from MJF still being under contract, no one knows a damn thing about what is really going on with him and Khan especially not some beard on Twitter.
Sounds like that Twitter Beard is selling duck tales.

Andrade and miro have both liked “pro wwe i was booked better in wwe “ tweets…andrade has won 1 MATCH ON TV ALL YEAR…..” same guy that cried overhis wwe booking

Have u seen wardlows run? Bcuz its sucked so far

Brian cage contract was extended a year and hes barely even used

Its been 2 months with the mjf shyt

It sounds like ur sayn if ur unhappy in a company it doesnt matter u signed a contract correct? Bcuz i bet i could find some free sasha/ ali tweet in TSC that said they were prisoners

Times changed now that HHH is in charge…people are reaching out..

That same neck beard said kross was showing up 4 days before anyone else broke the news

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Kross went from being fired and stuck in the indies to being the #2 heel in the top promotion :whew: .

Kross must've sent Scarlett to give Triple H the Vince McMahon special:mjgrin:.

Ya'll ready for QAnon Kross vs. Johnny Gargano vs. Ciampa 3-way headlining WM?

Haitch bringing his EWR game to real life :beli:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Andrade and miro have both liked “pro wwe i was booked better in wwe “ tweets…andrade has won 1 MATCH ON TV ALL YEAR…..” same guy that cried overhis wwe booking

Have u seen wardlows run? Bcuz its sucked so far

Brian cage contract was extended a year and hes barely even used

Its been 2 months with the mjf shyt

It sounds like ur sayn if ur unhappy in a company it doesnt matter u signed a contract correct? Bcuz i bet i could find some free sasha/ ali tweet in TSC that said they were prisoners

Times changed now that HHH is in charge…people are reaching out..

That same neck beard said kross was showing up 4 days before anyone else broke the news
What I'm saying is that:

1. HHH having every pro wrestler clamoring to work for him is fanboy nonsense.

2. Being under contract means the idea that people can just say they don't want to work at a place where they still have years let on their contract remaining just to jump ship to a direct competitor is some childish shyt that people who have never worked a real job believe happens. Whether it was done with Sasha, Ali or MJF it is goofy and childish to think that is how business works.

3. Bestowing someone on Twitter as Nostradomus status for being right about Karrion Kross coming back is some "I'm a gullible nerd" shyt. What else has this person been right about? Or does he just tweet bullshyt 50 times a day and the law of averages works out for him every once in awhile?

4. Brian Cage is a bum that has been disgruntled since forever so that isn't a scoop. WWE has also not wanted him forever so again not a scoop.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
What I'm saying is that:

1. HHH having every pro wrestler clamoring to work for him is fanboy nonsense.

2. Being under contract means the idea that people can just say they don't want to work at a place where they still have years let on their contract remaining just to jump ship to a direct competitor is some childish shyt that people who have never worked a real job believe happens. Whether it was done with Sasha, Ali or MJF it is goofy and childish to think that is how business works.

3. Bestowing someone on Twitter as Nostradomus status for being right about Karrion Kross coming back is some "I'm a gullible nerd" shyt. What else has this person been right about? Or does he just tweet bullshyt 50 times a day and the law of averages works out for him every once in awhile?

4. Brian Cage is a bum that has been disgruntled since forever so that isn't a scoop. WWE has also not wanted him forever so again not a scoop.

1) multiple wrestlers have been resigned/ called up recently …with probably more tonight…andrade/pac/adam cole know how good they were treated by HHH in nxt. And with time i think ur gona see zami,owens, tbar(repackaged) etc

2) okay for years it was “wwe is a prison/free them” from fans/posters (im not sayn u said that other posters)..

3) another poster last night had a list of things that he broke…can’t remember i think he said bray is comn back

4) yeah i dont really care for him…its like meh/ok

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Kross went from being fired and stuck in the indies to being the #2 heel in the top promotion :whew: .

Kross must've sent Scarlett to give Triple H the Vince McMahon special:mjgrin:.

:scusthov:

Can already see he's going to be pushed down our throats. I don't get it. There's not a single interesting thing about him.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
fukk Karrion Kross. He sucks. Find Sasha Banks..now. Heard Rusev and Andrade want out too...what's the reality on that story?
Depends on if you want to believe the dirt sheets that are banned from the squared circle subreddit or not.

Wouldn’t surprise me though. Grass is always going to be greener on one side or the other, and WWE has the momentum right now with all their changes and Warner Discovery being a bunch of damn idiots.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
How Triple H didn’t get pulled down along with McMahon is beyond me :mjlol:
Being married to Vince’s daughter had to keep him in check I bet. You know Vince would publicly humiliate and fire him on TV if he fukked up with his daughter.