Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They can't book Seth vs Cody again because they don't want Seth to take another L but they also don't want him beating Cody because Cody > Seth.

Can't book Cody vs Gunther which would be the most FIRE feud they could do on Raw because Cody going after the IC title makes no sense.

Hopefully Drew does turn and take the title if there content on just keeping Gunther in IC title picture.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
So basically what I gathered from the conference call with the CEO of FOX, is that neither side met the expectations they had for each other. Bischoff said FOX expected 4mil a week, and WWE expected certain financial promises from FOX. It seems like working with FOX ultimately gets you what you want in the end. Endeavor got their money from both ESPN for the UFC & the USA Network for Smackdown. Now the question is where the hell is RAW going to end up. :mjlol:
Fox is high as fcck if they thought they were gonna get 4 million a week.

Silkk

Daps
So Theory who aint shyt on SD is the answer lol
He's only not shyt because of how HHH has buried him since taking over creative.

Literally everybody said the same about Cena and Roman.

One thing Vince knows is what he's doing when it comes to picking top guys.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Took Cena, Orton, & Roman years to hit their stride too.

He’s only 26 and better than they were 2-3 years in on the main roster.
OK so why do you need him to be World champion so early into his WWE career? Just let him grow and learn and he might get there one day.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Fox is high as fcck if they thought they were gonna get 4 million a week.
We knew they wouldn't and the WWE knew that as well, which is why they fleeced a company that doesn't know shyt about wrestling out of a billion dollars. FOX is set as long as they have the NFL, but USA desperately needed the WWE to stay on their network. Remember when they left in 2000 and USA became one of the lowest rated networks until they returned in 2005.
@RammerJammer We are going to have to start a dialogue about Seth Rollins and Judgment Day. From what I can tell, fans ain't rockin with this shyt no more. :jbhmm:
I'll chime in and say that I was telling people this a while ago. More of the blame should go towards TJD since they're featured like 6 times a week, whereas Seth only appears in one segment a week. HHH has tried everything to make TJD into his version of The Bloodline, and even Rhea was saying that they were on par and could be greater than them. The fans in the arena react to them, but it's clear that the viewers at home are done with them.
They can't book Seth vs Cody again because they don't want Seth to take another L but they also don't want him beating Cody because Cody > Seth.

Can't book Cody vs Gunther which would be the most FIRE feud they could do on Raw because Cody going after the IC title makes no sense.

Hopefully Drew does turn and take the title if there content on just keeping Gunther in IC title picture.
Did you see the epic stare down between Roman & Cody a few weeks ago on SD? That's where the money is and I believe that both Cody & Jey are going to wind up on SD, and I think Knight is going to be traded to RAW.

Silkk

Daps
Did you see the epic stare down between Roman & Cody a few weeks ago on SD? That's where the money is and I believe that both Cody & Jey are going to wind up on SD, and I think Knight is going to be traded to RAW.
Yeah no doubt, It's been the plan since WM39 ended. But in the meantime we're getting the BS on Raw that we've been getting to fill time until we get back there.

I don't see Jey going back, That would just completely halt his growth. If he's really ever gonna be "Main Event" it would have to be on Raw.

I been wanting LA Knight on Raw for months but we'll see.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
@RammerJammer We are going to have to start a dialogue about Seth Rollins and Judgment Day. From what I can tell, fans ain't rockin with this shyt no more. :jbhmm:

Kind of what @Silkk alluded to, Seth is probably 5th or 6th in terms of importance on Raw behind Cody, Jey, Gunther, Sami, and The Judgment Day. This is the World Champion of Raw we’re talking about here and he’s pretty much a midcarder on the show.

The Judgment Day on the other hand has been overexposed imo and the storyline seems to be moving at a snail’s pace.