Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I actually wonder if literal Halloween will affect them next week.
Maybe if they had a younger skewed audience but it’s the oldest average audience amongst all the AEW and WWE shows so don’t think it will have much effect.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nxt really the best product out.
I don’t think I can agree with that. Since I got back into NXT a few weeks ago, most of the recent new wrasslers I’ve seen havent had me :ehh: (not talking about the ones who have been there since 2.0 started or dudes like Ilya who’ve been grinding pre-NXT).

I’ve been wondering why talent like Tiff, Melo or Bron haven’t been called up, but I think they’re keeping them in NXT to help build up the fresh talent.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think I can agree with that. Since I got back into NXT a few weeks ago, most of the recent new wrasslers I’ve seen have had me :ehh: (not talking about the ones who have been there since 2.0 started or dudes like Ilya who’ve been grinding pre-NXT).

I’ve been wondering why talent like Tiff, Melo or Bron haven’t been called up, but I think they’re keeping them in NXT to help build up the fresh talent.
I bet they are holding off until the situation with the 2024 expiring wrestlers is settled or mostly settled. Let them cook in NXT, and then if any notable ones are not renewed, then start calling up some NXT talent to take their spots.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WWE should’ve gave this theme to the faggits on Smackdown :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hearing rumors that Cleveland might be getting summerslam next year. Nothing confirmed or a date yet. Guessing early August with Berlin in late August.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
So Becky debos her way into NXT and holds the title hostage for a few months but then when Jade gets signed she drops the title expeditiously so she wouldn’t have to do the job to her eh :mjpls:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So Becky debos her way into NXT and holds the title hostage for a few months but then when Jade gets signed she drops the title expeditiously so she wouldn’t have to do the job to her eh :mjpls:
Because the match is meant to be on the main show and not developmental. And I’m sure she wanted to give the rub to a fellow Irish lady who’s just starting out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Progressive Field aka The Jake would be a nice venue for a big wrestling event.
Prolly at Browns stadium since guardians are at home first weekend. I'd prefer it at Browns one so I can hit up a guardians game if so. Don't know what the appeal of going to Cleveland for any other reason may be. Other teams on offseason and not like I've heard much of things to do in Cleveland to waste a trip. Only wrestling would make me consider going there and in the summer months as well.