Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Interesting... just wish these promotions would be more creative with the names of the events lol
How about
"Deutschland Donnybrook":troll:

If I can be serious for a moment... This would the be equivalent of Payback this year.

Should it just be Payback: Berlin :whoa: like Elimination Chamber: Perth?

Btw they don't call it "Elimination Chamber" in Germany for obvious reasons. :merchant:

It is called "No Escape."

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is VERY interesting.

The booked an arena show 1 week after All In at Wembley. I wonder if ticket demand is huge they upgrade to a football stadium in Germany. Can y'all imagine the fukkery? :damn::whoo:
It's like a 17K capacity arena from what I looked up.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You’re right, just like Swerve would have never gotten the space to be what he is now , in WWE.

Yep. If swerve had returned to WWE he’s likely put back with the Hit Row boys and we’re here again a year later. We never get the Swerve when I drive theme, we never get Nana’s dance.. he may never even bulk up the way he has. Everything is different.

shyt just worked out better for him elsewhere, and if he ever does return to WWE down the line, he’d be in a much better position than before specifically because of the work he’s done post-WWE

He took that AEW opportunity and ran with it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm surprised 'Halloween Havoc' didn't do more last night. Granted it was up against a game 7 in the NLCS and opening night of the NBA so the numbers are still very good but I expected about 850K. Still good though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm surprised 'Halloween Havoc' didn't do more last night. Granted it was up against a game 7 in the NLCS and opening night of the NBA so the numbers are still very good but I expected about 850K. Still good though.
I actually wonder if literal Halloween will affect them next week.