Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“My p*ssy pink my bootyhole brown”

sad-wwe.gif

wwe-fan-disappointed.gif

vince-mc-mahon-dance.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
There is no chance he goes away quietly.. he will drag a lot of ppl down with him.
How? He gonna start snitching on everybody?

Ari Emmanuel is literally his boss. They pretty much have him by the balls..

I honestly feel his last rabbit trick was forcing his way back. Now he is back..but he ain’t got the power like that no more. Which is wild to think about..

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
There was a blizzard once in Hartford at the arena where Raw was supposed to be and Vince still had a show. It was nothing but interviews from WWE HQ or replays of matches. This was right after Royal Rumble 2015 and they just replayed the entire Rumble match. For the live portion of the show, he had Ambrose going to the WWE headquarters in a snowstorm and JBL doing weather reports from the roof of Titan Tower. 😆

YouTube search for Jan. 26, 2015 Raw

Transcript for the show - i.e. results

Season 23 Episode 4 on Peacock

I'm watching this right now.

So, everybody went to the office and did segments and they played interviews and replays :laff:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
How? He gonna start snitching on everybody?

Ari Emmanuel is literally his boss. They pretty much have him by the balls..

I honestly feel his last rabbit trick was forcing his way back. Now he is back..but he ain’t got the power like that no more. Which is wild to think about..

We said all that stuff when Vince got forced out last year.

Someone as rich and spiteful as him.. he will either find a way back in, or he will bring others down with him. He ain't going without a fight he knows where a lot of bodies are buried.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
We said all that stuff when Vince got forced out last year.

Someone as rich and spiteful as him.. he will either find a way back in, or he will bring others down with him. He ain't going without a fight he knows where a lot of bodies are buried.
I hear you….trust me i do. But this is a different ball game now.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

Paul Levesque in full control of WWE creative​

When WWE merged with Endeavor last month, Paul “Triple H” Levesque did not receive a seat on the Board of Directors, a position he had held prior in WWE.

Yet that has not represented a loss of power.

In fact, the opposite has occurred.

If you have noticed a change in WWE programming, you are not alone. Levesque, who is WWE’s Head of Creative, has overseen all of the creative on SmackDown and Raw since the merger, which is precisely what his job description entails.

The difference is that Vince McMahon, who is synonymous with all things WWE, is no longer directly involved in dictating the weekly creative in the same manner he once did. McMahon remained the title of Executive Chairman in WWE, but he no longer possesses majority control of the company. That has allowed for change in the new regime, particularly in the creative department.

Multiple contacts within the WWE and UFC have confirmed that Ari Emanuel, who wields power as the Endeavor CEO, is behind the change. Emanuel has long been a firm believer that, in order for an organization to be as effective as possible, people need to do the job they are assigned. In this case, that approach has empowered Levesque to exert his full influence in the company’s creative sphere.

Not all is lost for McMahon. As Executive Chairman, his focus is elsewhere, particularly in overseeing a lucrative new media rights deal for Raw and the NXT brand. But it is a fascinating time for McMahon.

No longer the be-all, end-all of WWE, McMahon possesses an iron-clad contract that protects him financially–yet not politically. Will he view this as a loss of leverage? His response will be a very telling action.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

When WWE merged with Endeavor last month, Paul “Triple H” Levesque did not receive a seat on the Board of Directors, a position he had held prior in WWE.

If you have noticed a change in WWE programming, you are not alone. Levesque, who is WWE’s Head of Creative, has overseen all of the creative on SmackDown and Raw since the merger, which is precisely what his job description entails.

The difference is that Vince McMahon, who is synonymous with all things WWE, is no longer directly involved in dictating the weekly creative in the same manner he once did. McMahon remained the title of Executive Chairman in WWE, but he no longer possesses majority control of the company. That has allowed for change in the new regime, particularly in the creative department.

Multiple contacts within the WWE and UFC have confirmed that Ari Emanuel, who wields power as the Endeavor CEO, is behind the change. Emanuel has long been a firm believer that, in order for an organization to be as effective as possible, people need to do the job they are assigned. In this case, that approach has empowered Levesque to exert his full influence in the company’s creative sphere.

Not all is lost for McMahon. As Executive Chairman, his focus is elsewhere, particularly in overseeing a lucrative new media rights deal for Raw and the NXT brand. But it is a fascinating time for McMahon.

No longer the be-all, end-all of WWE, McMahon possesses an iron-clad contract that protects him financially–yet not politically. Will he view this as a loss of leverage? His response will be a very telling action.
:blessed:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Vince got played something serious.