Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Vinny Mac got played something serious

Not a defense but just stating the facts of the article, but this is typical Twitter click bait. Ari listed 3 things and that Vince line was number 3. How they presented it to people made it seem like he thought it was only Vince. People have to read the entire article but this is typical "journalist" tactics.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Vince getting talked about like that is wild "getting played" ain't the narrative to hang on though

Got 9 billys, still owns 49% of the company what are we talking about :dead:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Vince getting talked about like that is wild "getting played" ain't the narrative to hang on though

I think it's the "journalists" not understanding or not reading the article and just hanging on the Vince section. Could be just pure click bait at this point. This Tweet and few replies try to clear it up.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

You also gotta remember that Ari Emmanuel is his boss. And with Vince it wasn’t about the money, it was about being in control.

And from how the shows are looking right now. It looks like Ari is telling Vince to take a backseat.

And with those statements coming out days after news that Hunter took back full control of the book, it’s not no coincidence.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Lil Wayne owned 49% of young money while Birdman owned 51%.

Birdman was fukking all over dude. 49% means nothing when it comes to shot calling.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
You also gotta remember that Ari Emmanuel is his boss. And with Vince it wasn’t about the money, it was about being in control.

And from how the shows are looking right now. It looks like Ari is telling Vince to take a backseat.

And with those statements coming out days after news that Hunter took back full control of the book, it’s not no coincidence.
I get all that it's just we're past moral victories with 9 billion lmao

Yeah Vince ate, slept, started dyeing his hair to this wrestling shyt. To me the bigger "getting played" moment is convincing anybody half a wrestling company is worth almost double digit billions

From getting paid in hotdogs/handshakes to 9 billion cash outs, Vince will be alright regardless :heh:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Lil Wayne owned 49% of young money while Birdman owned 51%.

Birdman was fukking all over dude. 49% means nothing when it comes to shot calling.
I'll call any shot I want in shyt that actually matters with 9 billion fukk wrestling :mjlol: