Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah Vinny Mac is put on time out.

I'll never forgive Vince for not doing THB vs The Bloodline and having the beef culminate in a war games match. Let Roman win the title match if they really wanted to maintain the tribal chief mystique and have THB win the war games

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Wonder how many wrestling markets they will destroy then leave them high and dry when it doesn’t work as well as they wanted? Like they did with NXT UK. UK market get lucky the RevPro owner didn’t sell to WWE because everything else WWE ran thru is dead or a shell of its former self and there wasn’t exactly many outside of RevPro to begin with.

Did they really? Or was that the combo of #SpeakingOut x COVID?

I get what your saying. I fukks with AEW simply because the WWE needs competition. shyt there needs to be some type of regulation to prevent a monopoly.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
we all know why :mjpls:

They got too much traction too quickly. They were instantly loved by everyone. Even the neckbeards and dudes that usually talk slick about black wrestlers loved them.... they were getting ready to surpass evolution in the all time ranks in their short run. If they still existed today they would be arguably top 3 OAT

Judgment day is a fun group with a women as the figure head. They aren't any real comp for the bloodline. THB was actually better than the Bloodline at the time when they both existed. Vince couldn't have that.

Now they made this reboot and saw how excited the fans were and already sabotaged them with the way Lashley was treating the profits like bebop and rocksteady. They came out at fastlane to crickets and the fans didn't care when they lost.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got a bad case of insomnia and researching and just realized the WWE didn't miss ANY episodes of RAW/Smackdown due to COVID

:mjlol: Vince is a maniac

nikka didn't miss no episodes due to 9/11 vince made sure to label it as a tribute show to keep up the spirits of America. Owen Hart Died at a live event and Jerry Lawler had a heart attack on live television.... the true definition of the show must go on

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka didn't miss no episodes due to 9/11 vince made sure to label it as a tribute show to keep up the spirits of America. Owen Hart Died at a live event and Jerry Lawler had a heart attack on live television.... the true definition of the show must go on

Well they cancelled all plans on that one Raw because of [REDACTED].

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I got a bad case of insomnia and researching and just realized the WWE didn't miss ANY episodes of RAW/Smackdown due to COVID

:mjlol: Vince is a maniac
There was a blizzard once in Hartford at the arena where Raw was supposed to be and Vince still had a show. It was nothing but interviews from WWE HQ or replays of matches. This was right after Royal Rumble 2015 and they just replayed the entire Rumble match. For the live portion of the show, he had Ambrose going to the WWE headquarters in a snowstorm and JBL doing weather reports from the roof of Titan Tower. 😆

YouTube search for Jan. 26, 2015 Raw

Transcript for the show - i.e. results

Season 23 Episode 4 on Peacock

Last edited: