Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Alaskan
Daps
I've been saying since American Alpha in NXT that Gable could be a top guy for them if they just presented him like one, and probably would be by now if they'd made Angle his manager instead of doing that idiotic Jason Jordan's dad storyline instead. Gable has all the tools to be a nain eventer that Kurt had, they just need to pull the trigger already.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

This is surprising to me, but it makes sense. Becky pre-2018 was just a reliable hand who the fans got behind due to her charming (if occasionally corny) personality and primarily used to get other people (Charlotte, Alexa, etc) over, so the W/L disparity not being big fits.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Presentation....Gunther treats every title match as a very big deal, he treats being a champion a very big deal...his opponents treat facing Gunther as a very big deal.

Seth comes out no matter the opponent dressed the way he his, laughing hysterically in their face, like he's just having fun as champion and its something cool to be/have.

Goontha don't get enough props for making all his oppenents look strong

Hell, he put on a great match with ALi

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't know I like the HHH era. There's a lot of fumbles but the W's of actual pro wrestling matches we've had since last year have been dope to me.

he's a head coach that will get credit for being less shytty than the last head coach and has special talent on the roster to make up for his deficiencies overall. Literally the formula for Gunther is one anybody but Vince could see but I don't think HHH is some genius for booking him in great matches and never losing.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he's a head coach that will get credit for being less shytty than the last head coach and has special talent on the roster to make up for his deficiencies overall. Literally the formula for Gunther is one anybody but Vince could see but I don't think HHH is some genius for booking him in great matches and never losing.
Great analogy.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
so what happened to the re-signing Authors of Pain rumors. :unimpressed:

did i get "wresting journalisted"?
Story broke they were in Orlando a few weeks ago. Might just be getting everything set for their return. Waiting for the right time maybe.