Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Presentation....Gunther treats every title match as a very big deal, he treats being a champion a very big deal...his opponents treat facing Gunther as a very big deal.

Seth comes out no matter the opponent dressed the way he his, laughing hysterically in their face, like he's just having fun as champion and its something cool to be/have.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Gunther looks like a champion and Seth looks like a goofball.

I like Seth but he needs character progression in the worst way. Eventually his usual antics is going to get stale. Gunther is definitely the second most important champion in the company behind Roman. His presentation is second to none & I legit find myself worried about his challengers.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If we keeping it buck

Gunther is the second most important Champion under Roman :manny:

It’s been that way for a year now

Without a doubt, and it shows on TV, the WHC has felt like a midcard title while the IC title has felt big time.

Which makes me believe that Gunther is going to be the one to beat Seth.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Presentation....Gunther treats every title match as a very big deal, he treats being a champion a very big deal...his opponents treat facing Gunther as a very big deal.

Seth comes out no matter the opponent dressed the way he his, laughing hysterically in their face, like he's just having fun as champion and its something cool to be/have.
Seth has basically treated the title like how we view it: a consolation prize

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Seth is a good heel or foil to a top guy. I like his storyline of always having Roman's number. He can also go in the ring.

But when he's a face and they give him the big belt it always disappoints. Happened in ROH and it happens everytime in WWE.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Why do you make the Raw threads? :dead:

giphy.gif