Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ali would be better in Impact than AEW but most talent seem to be stupid…:manny:

He’s Pakistani, from Illinois and is around Tony’s age. Ali would be dumb as hell not to go to AEW as soon as possible. That’s probably a lifetime check

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Ali would be better in Impact than AEW but most talent seem to be stupid…:manny:
This is true, but Impact won't pay shyt compared to AEW. Maybe he's cool with working the indies and possibly NJPW to supplement, he could make bank off that given his talent level and being ex-WWE. Indie promoters love getting AEW and ex-WWE people on their shows. Instantly creates more interest and they can charge more for tickets as well.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This is true, but Impact won't pay shyt compared to AEW. Maybe he's cool with working the indies and possibly NJPW to supplement, he could make bank off that given his talent level and being ex-WWE. Indie promoters love getting AEW and ex-WWE people on their shows. Instantly creates more interest and they can charge more for tickets as well.
Ali vs Shelley would be dope…him vs Alexander could be a potential MOTY candidate…

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Idk what’s wilder. Vince calling someone else his boss after how hard he worked to make the company for what it is.

Or him saying the company was “stagnant” when he left neglecting the fact the company was STRIVING when he was gone.

Pride is a motherfukka.

It’s gonna be sad when Ari betrays him and votes him off the board and replaces him with Stephanie…

That part indeed…God/Universe already warned him to stay away…

:sas2:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I read the USA deal is $400m more than the current FOX deal. And something like $1.4b over the 5 years.

It is more than the last deal. But I believe Wall Street

A) Ran the stock up leading up to the deal (that's just generally what happens sometimes, buy the rumor, sell the news) and

B) Some did think WWE would get even more money than this was. I'm interested to know why FOX got out. SD! was easily their highest rated show aside from football and they were winning Friday nights every week of late.

Could just be that football has drained whatever FOX's TV budget is.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

A) Ran the stock up leading up to the deal (that's just generally what happens sometimes, buy the rumor, sell the news) and

B) Some did think WWE would get even more money than this was. I'm interested to know why FOX got out. SD! was easily their highest rated show aside from football and they were winning Friday nights every week of late.

FOX said they were losing money on their current deal. Companies weren’t forking over enough money for the ads to break even. Never got the viewership they thought they would get when they made the deal.

Don’t know how the hell USA is going to break even, much less make money, when they going be seeing a few hundred thousand less viewers.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FOX said they were losing money on their current deal. Companies weren’t forking over enough money for the ads to break even. Never got the viewership they thought they would get when they made the deal.

Don’t know how the hell USA is going to break even, much less make money, when they going be seeing a few hundred thousand less viewers.

I'm not sure how many viewers they were expecting. Lately it had been up around 2.4-2.5 million and what not and winning the 18-49. I don't think it's possible to do too much better than that on a Friday night.

But regardless, if they were still losing money than it is what it is. NBC Universal will likely lose money on this SD! deal as well but they might be hoping that all this exposure leads to more subscribers on Peacock.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Oh I ain't doubting the stock drop, just making a statement from what I read about the SD to USA deal.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh I ain't doubting the stock drop, just making a statement from what I read about the SD to USA deal.

The company lost more money in market cap today than what the SD! deal is Lol. That's not to say they won't recoup and recover quickly but with it being down 17% today it eliminated all of the gains the stock has made since March of this year.

If you are betting on a big deal for RAW and for the Q4 and Q1 '24 earnings to be a monster in the coming months now wouldn't be a bad time to invest in the stock. You could possibly skim a nice 10-15% return very quickly.

But I'm not sure if I will invest in it or not. I have some questions.