Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
its definitely weirdo behavior tho low key

its normal to yall because yall share the very same content in them nasty ass diva threads on here, but nobody should be OD horny like that at a WWE show dawg. that's nuts

I love you uncivilized muhfukkas tho :bryan:

Just wish you nikkas understood that yall weren't civilized lmao. Embrace the degeneracy!
Cool can't wait for all the articles about people taking pictures of Sky Blue's ass.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Cool can't wait for all the articles about people taking pictures of Sky Blue's ass.
I don't think any of that shyt article worthy lol ringside is click hunting

but it is odd tho. it's one of those things men have normalized because they don't see the harm in it, but its kinda super pervy on the low..

and I'm guilty. I've done shyt like sneak a video of some random girls ass and send it to the groupchat on some "AYO, yall see this!?" type shyt

but at this adult age, I do see why that shyt is not cool and actually very weird :francis: :damn:

them bytches just tryna wrestle man, we ain't gotta be horny and thirsting 24/7. pause that shyt my brothers!

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don't think any of that shyt article worthy lol ringside is click hunting

but it is odd tho. it's one of those things men have normalized because they don't see the harm in it, but its super pervy on the low..

and I'm guilty. I've done shyt like sneak a video of some random girls ass to send to the groupchat on some "AYO, yall see this!?" type shyt

but at this age, I do see why that shyt is not cool and actually very weird :francis: :damn:
This was my whole point.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Yea ringside def hunting for clicks man

They be editorializing random peoples quotes and shyt. Article will be like

“LA Knights push may be in trouble because of his age!”

And then you click on it and it’s just Jim Cornette or Konnan saying they think LA Knight might not get pushed because of his age

:heh:

And before anyone even reads enough of the article to realize it’s bullshyt, it’s already made it’s rounds on twitter and has deep dives and arguments in the comments

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Yea ringside def hunting for clicks man

They be editorializing random peoples quotes and shyt. Article will be like

“LA Knights push may be in trouble because of his age!”

And then you click on it and it’s just Jim Cornette or Konnan saying they think LA Knight might not get pushed because of his age

:heh:

And before anyone even reads enough of the article to realize it’s bullshyt, it’s already made it’s rounds on twitter and has deep dives and arguments in the comments
Yea calling it "Invasive" implies he went backstage and took a pic.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
So is bully Ray done in impact then?

Would be cool to see the Dudley's in 2k
I didn’t know “Bully” Ray was still a thing :mjlol: Thought he was just doing his podcast.

WWE rejecting that gimmick once again :blessed:

EDIT: could’ve sworn D’Von was retired and Bubba was shyt talking him for not wanting a Dudley Boyz reunion. But it’s pro wrestling after all :manny: