Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't know a lot about Jordan Peterson but I knew he's a weirdo right winger off a chain of tweets seen a while back. That doesn't mean Bayley or anybody else's a bad person from reading a book, especially if the book isn't even about politics but self help apparently. With the way things are in this country, you're either nothing or all of something, you can't be liberal and do so much as even read something made by somebody not and vice versa, everybody thinks their opinion should be heard and fingers should be pointed etc. So I didn't think much about it, I don't need Twitter to tell me how to think

Forget any right wing stuff, this shyt is WILD and you can't tell me whatever book she was reading he didn't show signs in it too. Imagine quoting this guy for anything :laff::laff::laff:

jf0jr93w.png

And yes it is a real quote :dead:

And if you still aren't convinced here's the audio :russ:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I don’t get it. The group would have benefited from Balor holding the title but here we are. :manny:
I mean it’s common sense

If Finn would have won— why would Priest wait around for a couple months to cash in?

Or Finn would have won and been kicked out

It’s clear they wanted to drag out Judgement Day as a group and I’m fine with that because I’m a fan

I don’t have Naka winning Seth because at this point it’s most likely going to be Priest taking the title off Seth, which will end the Judgement Day imo

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I mean it’s common sense

If Finn would have won— why would Priest wait around for a couple months to cash in?

Or Finn would have won and been kicked out

It’s clear they wanted to drag out Judgement Day as a group and I’m fine with that because I’m a fan

I don’t have Naka winning Seth because at this point it’s most likely going to be Priest taking the title off Seth, which will end the Judgement Day imo

Got to roll with that scenario. Now they dragging out the friction without nothing to show for it and the viewers are now getting restless hence the 1.5 this week.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Got to roll with that scenario. Now they dragging out the friction without nothing to show for it and the viewers are now getting restless hence the 1.5 this week.
From what I recall there is no longer friction tho
Judgement Day lost two weeks ago and beat up Cody and Sami with JDs help and they’ve been on the same side since, despite losing

You’re confusing Vince dragging out the same main event every week with the storyline

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Judgement Day lost two weeks ago and beat up Cody and Sami with JDs help and they’ve been on the same side since, despite losing

You’re confusing Vince dragging out the same main event every week with the storyline
.that's the confusing thing. One week there is friction, the next week there isn't. Don't be shocked if this coming Monday, they're at odds again haha

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Before last week they were dragging out the friction.

Nevertheless, they are going to lose popularity because at this point they are a not a dominate faction. They are getting too much TV time and they don’t have the top prize on the show and are going 50/50 out there.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Before last week they were dragging out the friction.

Nevertheless, they are going to lose popularity because at this point they are a not a dominate faction. They are getting too much TV time and they don’t have the top prize on the show and are going 50/50 out there.
I agree

I actually wanted Finn to win the title but it seems creative isn’t creative enough to have Finn as the champ while Judgement Day remains a squad

They could have prevented some of this mess by not repeating the same main event over and over— because Cody isn’t losing after beating Lesnar

Priest might be cashing it in on Seth at Payback anyways so Judgement Day might be over

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I agree

I actually wanted Finn to win the title but it seems creative isn’t creative enough to have Finn as the champ while Judgement Day remains a squad

They could have prevented some of this mess by not repeating the same main event over and over— because Cody isn’t losing after beating Lesnar

Priest might be cashing it in on Seth at Payback anyways so Judgement Day might be over

Yeah if Priest doesn’t cash it at Payback than I don’t know what’s the endgame with Judgment Day.