Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Notice how Bianca is the problem to them and not the booking:mjpls:? Rhea literally beat up 3 women one being 6ft tall, and they don't mind it since they love her. Those women the second tweet mentioned don't have near the star power Bianca has, and they're about to realize that real soon.

Yep. It's entered "bytch eating crackers" territory with some of these sour ass losers. It's silly to act like Bianca is a barrier to other people getting an opportunity, especially when people like Charlotte can just insert herself into the main event whenever she wants.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yep. It's entered "bytch eating crackers" territory with some of these sour ass losers. It's silly to act like Bianca is a barrier to other people getting an opportunity, especially when people like Charlotte can just insert herself into the main event whenever she wants.
This is what happens when you cater to neckbeards. It pisses them off that Bianca is still featured because advertisers love her, and she has mainstream appeal.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ehh, folks on Twitter have shytted on Rhea’s reign a lot too mostly because she barely wrestles and is in men’s business more than women’s business. People even shytting on Stratton and her reign too.

Not that there isn’t a racial component to some of this Bianca hate but none of the women are getting booked well right now.
The difference is that they're upset with the way Rhea isn't booked, they hate Bianca for just simply existing. It's also funny how poorly the women are being booked, because there were always whispers that HHH was getting too much credit for the NXT booking for the women. The NXT booking in general doesn't work on the main roster, which is why RAW's ratings continue to be dogshyt.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Pillman Jr is the epitome of if "scaring the hoes" was a wrestler. Dude will never have pappy's sauce and it had to take a shytty accident for PillGOAT to cook.
He's that bland? Never seen a match or promo...is he close with Austin?? I would of thought they would be kind of close......

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He's that bland? Never seen a match or promo...is he close with Austin?? I would of thought they would be kind of close......

Let me put it like this...

When MidJayEffthis eat you on the mic and the crowd can't get behind you despite being the babyface out of your hometown...

Yeahhhhh USPS is hiring :francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Let me put it like this...

When MidJayEffthis eat you on the mic and the crowd can't get behind you despite being the babyface out of your hometown...

Yeahhhhh USPS is hiring :francis:
And his cheerleader manager went behind the backs of him and his tag partner to join the House of Black, instantly became more over than both of them combined, and basically buried them in an AEW podcast when asked about making the switch.

• Dap
Reactions: 907