Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Grayson Waller still desperately trying to get something going with Rock, someone should tell these idiots that Rock is worth hundreds of millions and doesn't need to show up. If I'm Rock I show up and do segments with Street Profits(since Rock loves Montez), Bianca(since she's the mainstream black excellence), Knight(since he clearly was inspired by Rock & Austin), and The Bloodline(family).

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
People got suck on "LOLCENAWINS" and yeah that was a meme for a minute but Cena honestly ended up being one of the most giving main eventers they've ever had.

That's 100% bullshyt. There are a lot of wrestlers who got their career derailed by being tossed into the InCenarator.

Grayson Waller still desperately trying to get something going with Rock, someone should tell these idiots that Rock is worth hundreds of millions and doesn't need to show up. If I'm Rock I show up and do segments with Street Profits(since Rock loves Montez), Bianca(since she's the mainstream black excellence), Knight(since he clearly was inspired by Rock & Austin), and The Bloodline(family).

I said it in another thread, but his Influencer gimmick is DOA as long as Logan Paul is there.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's 100% bullshyt. There are a lot of wrestlers who got their career derailed by being tossed into the InCenarator.

I said it in another thread, but his Influencer gimmick is DOA as long as Logan Paul is there.
I'm not sure Logan is the problem, the fans just don't seem to care about him. He's like a wannabe Miz but Miz is better at everything he's trying to do. I never understood why some were comparing Waller to Theory outside of both being young and cocky.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure Logan is the problem, the fans just don't seem to care about him. He's like a wannabe Miz but Miz is better at everything he's trying to do. I never understood why some were comparing Waller to Theory outside of both being young and cocky.
He’s had like three matches why should the crowd care about him when they barely know him lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Chuck saying she wants to face Mercedes at Mania tells me that the Bianca match ain't happening. They'll probably finish up at Survivor Series, then big nose Paul will setup the story between Bianca and Rhea. We already know he wants Rhea to beat Bianca at Mania.:beli:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Chuck saying she wants to face Mercedes at Mania tells me that the Bianca match ain't happening. They'll probably finish up at Survivor Series, then big nose Paul will setup the story between Bianca and Rhea. We already know he wants Rhea to beat Bianca at Mania.:beli:

Ever since the Bianca/Sasha match, Chuck has been fiending for her mania match to go on last. She could’ve had that match LAST Mania… but campaigned for Ronda instead because she thought Ronda being known outside of the wrestling bubble would’ve gave her an auto-main event. :mjlol:

Stay as far away as you can, Mercedes. :blessed: