Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it even worth it to be an old man and ask y'all to explain what y'all are talking about for someone who doesn't follow wrestlers on social media?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They didn’t even consider ugly ass Aliyah for Chelsea tag partner. She’ll be a cost synergy soon
Big 👃👃👃 didn't want the Robert Stone brand to grow outside of NXT. Reality is that, he just wants to give Piper something to do.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Is it even worth it to be an old man and ask y'all to explain what y'all are talking about for someone who doesn't follow wrestlers on social media?

For some reason somebody saw Bayley’s IG story and saw she was reading a Jordan Peterson book, Jordan Peterson is some right wing figure along the lines of a Ben Shapiro.

Some folks are legit shook up by it :heh: I assume most wrestlers/entertainers are on that type of shyt anyway until they prove me different, but it ain’t like it’s gone stop me from looking at her fat ass :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Mercedes is anti-vaxx and Bayley reading Jordan Peterson

I know them group chats sound like a Tucker Carlson production meeting :russ:

Now hold on a minute there playa... :mjgrin:

She did like a couple tweets that were questioning the vaccine but she did get the vaccine and we know that because the people who didn't weren't allowed on the European tour.

That's all I got :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Sex: "Hell Yeah"

:russ:

WeakEqualAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
For some reason somebody saw Bayley’s IG story and saw she was reading a Jordan Peterson book, Jordan Peterson is some right wing figure along the lines of a Ben Shapiro.

Some folks are legit shook up by it :heh: I assume most wrestlers/entertainers are on that type of shyt anyway until they prove me different, but it ain’t like it’s gone stop me from looking at her fat ass :yeshrug:
At this point, your politics are your politics. We can be cordial and thirst, just know if the time comes, you the opps to me if you fukk with Republicans in any way shape or form.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
At this point, your politics are your politics. We can be cordial and thirst, just know if the time comes, you the opps to me if you fukk with Republicans in any way shape or form.

Facts, I mean all jokes aside in real life I can’t associate with republicans because why am I fukking with you and you believe in a party that believes I am worth less because of my skin color?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Facts, I mean all jokes aside in real life I can’t associate with republicans because why am I fukking with you and you believe in a party that believes I am worth less because of my skin color?
My number one problem with Any Black person reppin Republican, and any White card carrying Republican that insists they not racist

Same person chopping it up with you could be the same person that wants legalized lynching reinstated :snoop: You not cool with that, but you cool with them?