Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Colby Corino - think he went back to MLW
FTR
Rush
FTR
Kota Ibushi
Jay White

They had already signed Eric Young but did nothing with him and released him at his request because he morally objected to working for Vince.

They would have offered Omega and maybe Hangman and the Young Bucks if their contracts had expired. Was pretty widely reported Omega was their #1 target, but TK got them all wrapped up before they could hit free agency.

There was alleged interest in Brian Cage and his contract actually did expire before re-signing with AEW

Might be someone else but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head

I wouldn’t include Nick Aldis yet because he’s still a free agent.
Colby went back to NWA, but I don't see him staying there for long. He's the only young one (not including the women) in an aging roster.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

tumblr_olpe1vwBoQ1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A producer gig is fire. There’s longevity there. Wrestling fans are very weird. I would love to have a backstage role at WWE or AEW.

ya'll make everything so weird. It's insane that you people are adults. Especially Cattle, you like 40 something fam. Act normal.

Yeah we are adults, so when someone younger than me takes a retirement job during prime money making years, it’s notable. Different from Bobby Roode transitioning backstage. A roster with Ridge Holland, Karrion Kross and Riddikk Moss on it isn’t too talented for Nick aldis

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Triple H is far from perfect but he’s being scapegoated and it’s unfortunate cause people refuse to accept that Vince had a say in creative before his “spinal surgery”

More horseshyt from the dirt sheets lmao. Im sure Vince is approving 20 minutes matches back to back to back. :mjlol:

Last edited: