Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think they were in the running for Kota Ibushi and Nick Aldis before the freeze
Colby Corino - think he went back to MLW
FTR
Rush
FTR
Kota Ibushi
Jay White

They had already signed Eric Young but did nothing with him and released him at his request because he morally objected to working for Vince.

They would have offered Omega and maybe Hangman and the Young Bucks if their contracts had expired. Was pretty widely reported Omega was their #1 target, but TK got them all wrapped up before they could hit free agency.

There was alleged interest in Brian Cage and his contract actually did expire before re-signing with AEW

Might be someone else but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head

I wouldn’t include Nick Aldis yet because he’s still a free agent.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Colby Corino - think he went back to MLW
FTR
Rush
FTR
Kota Ibushi
Jay White

They had already signed Eric Young but did nothing with him and released him at his request because he morally objected to working for Vince.

They would have offered Omega and maybe Hangman and the Young Bucks if their contracts had expired. Was pretty widely reported Omega was their #1 target, but TK got them all wrapped up before they could hit free agency.

There was alleged interest in Brian Cage and his contract actually did expire before re-signing with AEW

Might be someone else but that’s all I can think of off the top of my head

I wouldn’t include Nick Aldis yet because he’s still a free agent.

lol sure