Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
She recently said she wanted to work more, that's not happening in WWE unless they use her a ton at the house shows, so hopefully she got paid pretty well to make up for it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So I guess there isn't a hiring freeze after all? WWE had a long of misses this year that ended up signing or resigning to AEW then.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
So I guess there isn't a hiring freeze after all? WWE had a long of misses this year that ended up signing or resigning to AEW then.

Outside of Jay White not really :manny:

The Elite weren't leaving unless Khan tried to lowball them & WWE couldn't really negotiate with them anyway since they were still under contract. Rush wasn't ever going either, he's a top guy in Mexico on top of whatever Khan gave him plus there is 0 chance he would last in WWE with how he does business.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why Xavier on his WWE hiatus: "Honestly, it's been a good little reset, you know?. Next year will be 20 years in wrestling for me, so being able to take a couple of weeks and ... mentally reset, and then kind of reset your body as well — it's good for the mind."