Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I think you misread the post breh. First of all, I can't speak for these other people, I have no issues gettin women at all :pachaha: but I'll tell you exactly why you're misunderstanding what I said.

I don't care about the match either. What I am pointing out is how much time they spent on the shyt and then nothing came of it. I am pointing to bad booking. Isn't that what we do on here? :mjgrin:
Tbf we can’t say nothing has come out of it since the storyline isn’t over

For all we know the winner could be the one to face Rhea after she beats Raquel

I feel like a lot of TSC complaints become moot a few weeks after

The same dudes who complained wwe should have pulled the trigger on Sami, the same brehs to complained about pulling the trigger on Cody, now the same brehs praising the story of the bloodline still

Your argument would be valid if the beef between trish and Becky ended on that raw and it led to nothing… but it hasn’t happened yet

I think tsc brehs forget wwe is a weekly program that happens all year instead of everyone benefiting at the same time in the span of one show

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tbf we can’t say nothing has come out of it since the storyline isn’t over

Sure the "let it play out" thing, we've heard that before and sometimes the internet is wrong and sometimes WWE really don't do shyt.

Again, I don't care what the hell they do with it, it's not a good story and it wastes time. But, let's be honest, this was always supposed to be on SummerSlam

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Sure the "let it play out" thing, we've heard that before and sometimes the internet is wrong and sometimes WWE really don't do shyt.

Again, I don't care what the hell they do with it, it's not a good story and it wastes time. But, let's be honest, this was always supposed to be on SummerSlam
True sometimes it works out and then sometimes WWE doesn’t do shyt— I just like to wait until after everything is clear before I say it led to nowhere lol

Of course it was suppose to be on Summerslam it was built up for a while— but so has Roman vs Jey, Cody vs Brock

People complaining to complain tho when we know someone is always going to be left off a card or will get the short end of the stick

If Trish vs Becky was on the card we would be sitting here complaining about how LA knight isn’t on the card

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

The ironic thing is that the one match you would take off the card features the guy people are pretending is the next big star. I think this is more about HHH wanting to stick to his match limit rule, but this is Summerslam so there's supposed to be an exception. I do find it funny that more people seem to be upset about Becky and Trish being left off the card instead of the women's champ. :russ:

Mob H

All Star
Daps
whats wrong with them not being marks? the business has enough midget fanboys like Gargano
Think about everyone we consider legends today. Most of them were notorious for taking wrestling extremely seriously. And of course they did. They wouldn't be the legends they are today if they didn't give it their all and fight for their spots, so I don't see a problem with her sentiment.

I mean we've already seen the perpetual piss break the women's division was when it was full of chicks who didn't give a fukk. You wanna see a whole promotion of that including the men too?

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Have your company change their hiring model to hiring athletes straight out of college with no pro future and be surprised that some of them look at WWE as just another option brehettes

Somebody gotta tell her to take that shyt up with management. That's literally the whole point of their NIL program :russ:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Think about everyone we consider legends today. Most of them were notorious for taking wrestling extremely seriously. And of course they did. They wouldn't be the legends they are today if they didn't give it their all and fight for their spots, so I don't see a problem with her sentiment.

I mean we've already seen the perpetual piss break the women's division was when it was full of chicks who didn't give a fukk. You wanna see a whole promotion of that including the men too?

They took it seriously because they were competitive people and wanted to make the most money, which is what is waiting for you at the top of the card. People who get in to wrestling should take it serious once they are if they want to succeed, it's very hard to half ass your way to stardom.

Having said that, so many stars in wrestling got into wrestling because their "plan A" didn't work out, usually that was sports or bodybuilding. Even the ones with family ties to the business. I don't think it needs to be a requisite for everybody to be some lifelong childhood fan in order to be a good wrestler. Lex Luger and Goldberg both had a reputation as people who didn't love the business but I'd rather watch either of those guys in their prime than Adam Cole or Johnny Gargano

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
my whole thing with that is Becky and Rhea are all over the shows, all the time. Rhea specifically been on all 3 of the weeklys recently, all over the show. meanwhile we losing our shyt over them not making ONE PLE?

meanwhile half the cats in the battle royal are likely dudes who are rarely on tv. a dude like Ricochet finally getting a big summerslam placement after spending 5 years facing budget cut allegations. Shayna finally getting a major spot. Auska and Seth who got snubbed last year are featured this year... we supposed to just ignore all that and pretend these 2 bytches who literally have it made as far as their position in WWE are actually facing some grave injustice? Get them bytches the fukk outta here.
shyt, when you say it like that

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
my whole thing with that is Becky and Rhea are all over the shows, all the time. Rhea specifically been on all 3 of the weeklys recently, all over the show. meanwhile we losing our shyt over them not making ONE PLE?

meanwhile half the cats in the battle royal are likely dudes who are rarely on tv. a dude like Ricochet finally getting a big summerslam placement after spending 5 years facing budget cut allegations. Shayna finally getting a major spot. Auska and Seth who got snubbed last year are featured this year... we supposed to just ignore all that and pretend these 2 bytches who literally have it made as far as their position in WWE are actually facing some grave injustice? Get them bytches the fukk outta here.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps

Breh this what I been saying

Nobody listens around here