Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
meanwhile half the cats in the battle royal are likely dudes who are rarely on tv. a dude like Ricochet finally getting a big summerslam placement. Shayna finally getting a major spot. Auska and Seth who got snubbed last year are featured this year... we supposed to just ignore all that and pretend these 2 bytches who literally have it made as far as their position in WWE are actually facing some grave injustice? Get them bytches the fukk outta here.

Breh, I be watching Asuka YouTube channel and like :dahell: Wait, she's the damn Raw Women's Champion and she's barely on TV

I watch NXT regularly, Judgement Day (particularly Rhea and Dom) don't took over like the NWO

Have we gone a week without seeing Rhea on something?

Hell, she's being booked stronger than anyone. Roman and Gunther got goons to beat ppl up. Rhea IS the enforcer and she beating up men on PLEs :laugh:

I kinda get the Trish/Becky stuff...but, for TRISH who's been the best woman on TV since Wrestlemania with her heel work

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
One problem with being on Peacock is Peacock demands a "commercial" in-between each match now and I'm not just talking about the pre-match hype video. So they have to factor that into the shows now which they didn't really need to do when it was just the WWE Network.
I think that's just with the basic peacock package

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think that's just with the basic peacock package
Nah commercials are there regardless, it's just the type of commercial. Specifically talking about PLEs. See if you have Premium or Premium Plus, WWE is still doing the breaks between matches. If you have Plus you are just seeing the "WWE" version of a commercial, aka a hype video of some sort. It's not an ad per say in the sense it's selling a product, but it's still a break that has to happen due to the actual ads running for people with just Premium.

You used to be able to close the app to avoid the "ads" during the breaks, it would just revert to the WWE video when you reloaded the stream. They have since fixed that and it goes right into and ad if you close the app and restart. I used to do that all the time to avoid the lame ads. So there is no way around it now.

So these breaks in between matches still happen regardless of your plan. Now my guess is the Plus package might take away those ad breaks in already recorded content. For example, the Cody Doc may not have ad breaks in the viewing if you are a Plus member. I have never signed up for Plus to find out if that is true or not. But for Live Content, aka PLEs, there's always going to be breaks so they can do the ads for the Premium only viewers.

It's not like they are doing backstage interviews during these breaks that only Plus members are seeing. So the Plus package is not that much better if you are just using it for PLEs. Now if it removes ads from older, recorded content and someone watches that a lot, then I can see the benefit of being a Plus member.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
meanwhile we losing our shyt over them not making ONE PLE?

Let's back this up for a second. Let's slow it down. Let's slow it waaaaaaay down. I couldn't care less if Becky is on the show but they brought back Trish full time over the Summer and likely are paying her well to do it and they spent hours of TV time on this feud between the two because it was supposed to lead into SummerSlam and now they are reducing it to a random match on a random RAW in a random town in Canada.

That's bad booking. :manny: :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Have your company change their hiring model to hiring athletes straight out of college with no pro future and be surprised that some of them look at WWE as just another option brehettes

You know damn well the Cavinder twins are just tryna get on the fukking E! channel or something and bag a rich man :russ:

Do I think they'll bring eyeballs to WWE? Eh, no not really. Maybe.

I see Zoey's point and it has nothing to do with "being a mark" or whatever because she's likely going to be asked to train these people and sees it as a pointless endeavor because they aren't taking it seriously. And if they aren't taking the training seriously not only is it a waste of time on her end but the women could end up putting HER at risk in the ring.

These are the things that people don't understand about the business.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
People keep saying but Becky & Trish are their biggest stars

Yeah but the feud isn’t setting the world on fire

This could’ve been avoided if they never brought back Trish & Lita at all

Could’ve just booked Becky vs Bayley at Wrestlemania than Built Up Becky vs Rhea at Summerslam

But that’s bad booking :beli:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
People keep saying but Becky & Trish are their biggest stars

Yeah but the feud isn’t setting the world on fire

This could’ve been avoided if they never brought back Trish & Lita at all

Could’ve just booked Becky vs Bayley at Wrestlemania than Built Up Becky vs Rhea at Summerslam

But that’s bad booking :beli:
Bringing Trish back was an excellent decision

fukk out of here

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Let's back this up for a second. Let's slow it down. Let's slow it waaaaaaay down. I couldn't care less if Becky is on the show but they brought back Trish full time over the Summer and likely are paying her well to do it and they spent hours of TV time on this feud between the two because it was supposed to lead into SummerSlam and now they are reducing it to a random match on a random RAW in a random town in Canada.

That's bad booking. :manny: :mjgrin:

Ima be honest with you fam. From the bottom of my heart, and I mean this with all due respect. I don’t give a fukk about ANY of these bytches. Not one. Like, not even an ounce of a fukk.

Trish could vanish today and they could literally never have this match. Not on raw, not on NXT.. not on WWE 2k23. I could not care less my brother

:heh:

I hate you fukkin diva stans man. Please get girlfriends

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Have your company change their hiring model to hiring athletes straight out of college with no pro future and be surprised that some of them look at WWE as just another option brehettes

Booker T handed them Brennan Williams on a silver platter and the best they could do was to make him a faggit :scust:

Now he’s off tv completely cause they brought up some new faggits and can only have two at a time on tv :smh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Ima be honest with you fam. From the bottom of my heart, and I mean this with all due respect. I don’t give a fukk about ANY of these bytches. Not one. Like, not even an ounce of a fukk.

Trish could vanish today and they could literally never have this match. Not on raw, not on NXT.. not on WWE 2k23. I could not care less my brother

:heh:

I hate you fukkin diva stans man. Please get girlfriends

I think you misread the post breh. First of all, I can't speak for these other people, I have no issues gettin women at all :pachaha: but I'll tell you exactly why you're misunderstanding what I said.

I don't care about the match either. What I am pointing out is how much time they spent on the shyt and then nothing came of it. I am pointing to bad booking. Isn't that what we do on here? :mjgrin: