Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
They had a lil run but yeah... there's questions. I'll address these questions to the people in this thread.

1. Where the hell is Xavier? Yes, Kofi is hurt but hasn't Xavier proved that he can be a solo act?

2. Where has Lashley been? If the answer is "let it play out" because he's apparently recruiting for a new Hurt Business then I'm obviously all for it. Still weird that he didn't wrestle on WrestleMania and then disappeared.

3. What happened to Tez's push? He looked like a star the one time they allowed him to be a singles wrestler. Why they still pump faking on him?

4. Bianca is fine... I think. I'm not really worried about it, she just had a great run. But are they going to "Sasha" Bianca now that Charlotte is back around? That's a legitimate question because you know how they act with Charlotte and what they did to Sasha. Bianca should be above Charlotte in the pecking order.

@Rell84shots @Larry Legend @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trips @Straw Hat Luffy @Norrin Radd

The only person who has been wronged is Lashley. Got thrown into that bs feud with Brock, then got thrown into that bs with Bray. And he hasn't done shyt since.

I would love some singles competitor opportunities for Xavier, but I'm not going to pretend he hasn't been fed throughout his WWE career. He's a 342834283428-time tag champion, has a successful youtube series partnered with the company, he was there to be part of Kofi's and Big E's story, and he fukked Paige. His name should have never been brought up.

Who said Tez was getting a push? He got an opportunity to shine at EC and the Street Profits won in a great match at Wrestlemania. They just haven't been used since :manny: . What did you want WWE to do? Split them up for no reason? Did we want them to take an early L against KO and Sami? They fall under the argument you can't push everyone, and you can't have everyone on the PLE.

I always said all of the brehs in here are delusional about Bianca... All the whining and complaining could be applied to Asuka instead if we being 100

Hopefully the Lashley/Street Profits segments we've been witnessing leads to something important for the three brehs

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sheamus speaks candidly about the creative for his on-screen character.

It is coming up on a full year since WWE presented their Clash at the Castle Premium Live Event from Cardiff, Wales. On the marquee for that event was Sheamus challenging GUNTHER for the Intercontinental Championship.

Despite the loss, Sheamus received a standing ovation from the crowd inside Principality Stadium. Sheamus does feel the momentum he had coming out of that match was wasted and he expressed that to Daily Star. He said the creative bothered him and went on to reiterate that he was a part of WarGames at Survivor Series, but did not enjoy that.

I’m not upset about that at all (losing to GUNTHER at WWE Clash at the Castle). I felt it was great, it was just the type of character Sheamus is, all fits and elbows. What I was upset about and what really bothered me was the creative after that. I came out of that with so much organic momentum, and it was just wasted. It didn’t go anywhere. It was a dead end, just like with WrestleMania. Drew (McIntyre) went away because he was injured, but I was ready to go and then just nothing. There were no avenues and nowhere to go and that’s frustrating. I did the WarGames thing but that was s*** – that’s how I felt, though others might have felt differently.

Sheamus is still looking to become Intercontinental Champion and said he’d like to retire with the belt.

I’m not much of a politician, to be honest with you. I just roll my sleeves up, get in there and get stuck in. The journey is just as important, that story of me trying to get my hands on the title as it’s the one title I haven’t got. It’s still a fresh story. Even with GUNTHER and Drew’s match at SummerSlam, people are still mentioning me because it’s still my story. I’d definitely like to retire with [the title], but that stuff is out of my control. I can just do what I can do.

Sheamus said he’s happy his Brawling Brutes faction-mate Butch was part of the show. He stressed that he has not lost his passion and will keep going until wheels fall off.

I was gutted about Money in the Bank, but obviously delighted Butch was in there and did a hell of a job. Ridge (Holland) the night before against (Austin) Theory, I’d have liked to have seen him get a bit more time in there. I was just bitter I wasn’t [wrestling on the show]. They know when they put me on SmackDown every week, they’re going to get two or three killer segments, but when it comes to the pay-per-views and you have the part-timers coming into the limelight, that stings a little bit. All it does is motivate me more and more. I haven’t lost my passion, I haven’t lost my momentum and I can still go in the ring. As long as I can do all of those things, I’ll keep going until the wheels fall off.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The only person who has been wronged is Lashley. Got thrown into that bs feud with Brock, then got thrown into that bs with Bray. And he hasn't done shyt since.

I would love some singles competitor opportunities for Xavier, but I'm not going to pretend he hasn't been fed throughout his WWE career. He's a 342834283428-time tag champion, has a successful youtube series partnered with the company, he was there to be part of Kofi's and Big E's story, and he fukked Paige. His name should have never been brought up.

Who said Tez was getting a push? He got an opportunity to shine at EC and the Street Profits won in a great match at Wrestlemania. They just haven't been used since :manny: . What did you want WWE to do? Split them up for no reason? Did we want them to take an early L against KO and Sami? They fall under the argument you can't push everyone, and you can't have everyone on the PLE.

I always said all of the brehs in here are delusional about Bianca... All the whining and complaining could be applied to Asuka instead if we being 100

Hopefully the Lashley/Street Profits segments we've been witnessing leads to something important for the three brehs

Street profits hadn’t been in an actual storyline in a full year, that’s unacceptable

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Years ago I read that one time they had to be out by a certain time because they had to prep for an event the next day

Don't know if that was the case, but it would make a bit of sense haha

And plus. Sometimes events just go on for too long. I remember falling asleep during WrestleMania 35
I fell asleep during wrestlemania earlier this year but that was probably too much Tequila :mjlol:

Alaskan
Daps
I remember seeing a mini doc on the Macho Man/Slim Jim deal a while back. I need to go rewatch that cause to this day we still haven't seen a wrestler with that type of deal or being able to take it with him between companies.

Hogan probably could've done it but his dumbass turned down the Foreman Grill deal :heh:

Did he REALLY, though? I always just assumed that was one of his many Hulktales.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I posted this in another thread a week or so ago.
If you bring this up outside of this forum then you'll be called a race baiter, but I'm supposed to get worked up because 2 women who were pushed to the moon during their time at the top are upset about not having a match. :mjlol:
That breh got delusional hate for Rhea
Are you actually going to sit there and act like HHH hasn't gone overboard in trying to make her a star? Even after all of his constant pushing it's Bianca & Becky who get the attention for the women outside of the company.:pachaha:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That was supposedly one of the bigger reasons Vince & Macho Man fell out. Savage took the Slim Jim deal with him to WCW while WWF was struggling financially at the time. I remember they got some sort of deal back where Bam Bam was doing Slim Jim commercials too, but they weren't hitting like the OG Macho Man ones.
That was the actual reason, the Stephanie shyt is just some weirdo fan fiction.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
One problem with being on Peacock is Peacock demands a "commercial" in-between each match now and I'm not just talking about the pre-match hype video. So they have to factor that into the shows now which they didn't really need to do when it was just the WWE Network.
:yeshrug:

Nothing in life is free

I been eatin' good off PLEs for a year for only $3 a month

And folk talmbout "CANCEL THE SLIM JIM BATTLE ROYAL FOR BECKS" when they brings in direct money

When it cost $50 a show, like AEW, then ppl will complain

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

Nothing in life is free

And folk talmbout "CANCEL THE SLIM JIM BATTLE ROYAL FOR BECKS" when they brings in direct money

I understand all this and why they do it. I wasn't saying it was a bad thing just pointing out the differences when they switched. I was just stating that this is a determining factor in how they allot time for segments on the shows now. This is why some things have to get cut. It's the reality of WWE PLEs going forward. People need to understand this when it comes to show length.

In other words, it is what it is.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
lol. i bet they read Becky's kayfabe posts and rhea's liked tweets and decided to make a "report" about this without vetting any sources whatsoever
I noticed this too

:dahell: They obviously in character

Reports: Becky Lynch reportedly tore up the backstage after her match with Trish

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

Nothing in life is free

my whole thing with that is Becky and Rhea are all over the shows, all the time. Rhea specifically been on all 3 of the weeklys recently, all over the show. meanwhile we losing our shyt over them not making ONE PLE?

meanwhile half the cats in the battle royal are likely dudes who are rarely on tv. a dude like Ricochet finally getting a big summerslam placement after spending 5 years facing budget cut allegations. Shayna finally getting a major spot. Auska and Seth who got snubbed last year are featured this year... we supposed to just ignore all that and pretend these 2 bytches who literally have it made as far as their position in WWE are actually facing some grave injustice? Get them bytches the fukk outta here.