Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Speaking of deals, I feel like WWE dropped the ball on these:

wwe-booty-os-cereal_400x333.jpg

Just needed a better name. Should've had a pancake batter mix too or teamed up with some fast food place like how movies used to back in the day.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I always thought that taking nxt takeover approach of minimizing ppv cards to a handful of matches on the main roster was stupid :yeshrug: how are u gonna rehire 90% of the people u released, call people up to the main roster, and at the same time reduce the number of ppv matches.. several top names end up left off

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
The division ain't been the same since you know who said you know what to you know who :manny:
The division wasn’t even good back then lol

The only difference between now and then is that the women matches don’t main event the PLEs like they were— shyt nobody main events PLE unless you’re facing Roman.

The division only focused on Becky, Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte, Ronda, and some times Asuka.

Now remove Sasha and then add Bianca and Rhea to the list and it’s basically the same thing.

I remember dudes here being pissed all the time with the women’s division, especially with Charlotte always beating Sasha.

Don’t know why we’re trying to rewrite history here

This is a problem WWE has had for a very long time but especially since they dropped PPV altogether.

They used to be able to knock out 8-9 match cards within 3 hours with time to spare even, but now they clutter shows up with so much filler and long entrances, and on top of that wrestlers are seemingly worse at editing themselves because so many matches now go longer than they need to. Now they can't even do 8 matches in a 4 hour window without cutting stuff
It’s not a problem though.

PLE is suppose to be the place where entrances are big, matches are given time, and only a select few make the card.

I can’t argue having Becky vs Trish over any matches on the card other than the battle Royal and that match probably won’t get the time that Becky vs Trish deserved.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the match on RAW ends in fukkery so the match can happen at Payback

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like I said in the Summerslam thread, there was no outrage over black wrestlers being pushed aside in favor of Hunter's favorite vanilla midgets so KTSE here. White women are complaining about being left off the card, and now we have fake outrage with people lying about possibly boycotting the show.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Like I said in the Summerslam thread, there was no outrage over black wrestlers being pushed aside in favor of Hunter's favorite vanilla midgets so KTSE here. White women are complaining about being left off the card, and now we have fake outrage with people lying about possibly boycotting the show.
Weren’t you one of the ones always making excuses when I bring up how Lashley has (not) been used since the Brock feud ended?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

People on twitter comments are voicing their support for rhea Ripley during this 'trying time's :bryan:

Acting like she hasn't been booked like Chyna 2.0

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I remember seeing a mini doc on the Macho Man/Slim Jim deal a while back. I need to go rewatch that cause to this day we still haven't seen a wrestler with that type of deal or being able to take it with him between companies.

Hogan probably could've done it but his dumbass turned down the Foreman Grill deal :heh:

That was supposedly one of the bigger reasons Vince & Macho Man fell out. Savage took the Slim Jim deal with him to WCW while WWF was struggling financially at the time. I remember they got some sort of deal back where Bam Bam was doing Slim Jim commercials too, but they weren't hitting like the OG Macho Man ones.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I posted this in another thread a week or so ago.

They had a lil run but yeah... there's questions. I'll address these questions to the people in this thread.

1. Where the hell is Xavier? Yes, Kofi is hurt but hasn't Xavier proved that he can be a solo act?

2. Where has Lashley been? If the answer is "let it play out" because he's apparently recruiting for a new Hurt Business then I'm obviously all for it. Still weird that he didn't wrestle on WrestleMania and then disappeared.

3. What happened to Tez's push? He looked like a star the one time they allowed him to be a singles wrestler. Why they still pump faking on him?

4. Bianca is fine... I think. I'm not really worried about it, she just had a great run. But are they going to "Sasha" Bianca now that Charlotte is back around? That's a legitimate question because you know how they act with Charlotte and what they did to Sasha. Bianca should be above Charlotte in the pecking order.

@Rell84shots @Larry Legend @Ed MOTHERfukkING G @Trips @Straw Hat Luffy @Norrin Radd

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I always thought that taking nxt takeover approach of minimizing ppv cards to a handful of matches on the main roster was stupid :yeshrug: how are u gonna rehire 90% of the people u released, call people up to the main roster, and at the same time reduce the number of ppv matches.. several top names end up left off
Other than fan satisfaction I don’t even get what the point is in trying to hard cap your PLEs at around three hours.

Not like they got to buy PPV hours anymore and they got the arena for the whole day so not like running longer is going to up that rental fee.

Add more time and that’s just more opportunity to sell ads and sponsorships, promote the talent and keep them happy, more stuff to clip up to post all over social media, make revenue in arena, can justify raising ticket prices even more, etc.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Other than fan satisfaction I don’t even get what the point is in trying to hard cap your PLEs at around three hours.

Not like they got to buy PPV hours anymore and they got the arena for the whole day so not like running longer is going to up that rental fee.

Add more time and that’s just more opportunity to sell ads and sponsorships, promote the talent and keep them happy, more stuff to clip up to post all over social media, make revenue in arena, can justify raising ticket prices even more, etc.
Years ago I read that one time they had to be out by a certain time because they had to prep for an event the next day

Don't know if that was the case, but it would make a bit of sense haha

And plus. Sometimes events just go on for too long. I remember falling asleep during WrestleMania 35