Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The division ain't been the same since you know who said you know what to you know who :manny:
how-would-you-guys-go-about-booking-the-womens-division-v0-2s0fb3zffleb1.png

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is a problem WWE has had for a very long time but especially since they dropped PPV altogether.

They used to be able to knock out 8-9 match cards within 3 hours with time to spare even, but now they clutter shows up with so much filler and long entrances, and on top of that wrestlers are seemingly worse at editing themselves because so many matches now go longer than they need to. Now they can't even do 8 matches in a 4 hour window without cutting stuff

They fit long ass commercial breaks in PPVs now too. That’s probably the real culprit

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
This is a problem WWE has had for a very long time but especially since they dropped PPV altogether.

They used to be able to knock out 8-9 match cards within 3 hours with time to spare even, but now they clutter shows up with so much filler and long entrances, and on top of that wrestlers are seemingly worse at editing themselves because so many matches now go longer than they need to. Now they can't even do 8 matches in a 4 hour window without cutting stuff
One problem with being on Peacock is Peacock demands a "commercial" in-between each match now and I'm not just talking about the pre-match hype video. So they have to factor that into the shows now which they didn't really need to do when it was just the WWE Network.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember seeing a mini doc on the Macho Man/Slim Jim deal a while back. I need to go rewatch that cause to this day we still haven't seen a wrestler with that type of deal or being able to take it with him between companies.

Hogan probably could've done it but his dumbass turned down the Foreman Grill deal :heh: