Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol. i bet they read Becky's kayfabe posts and rhea's liked tweets and decided to make a "report" about this without vetting any sources whatsoever
Yeah, Cause its not like the women dont get a lot of tv time and stuff. Rhea has been booked strong af since mania and even beat Tazawa in a match :snoop: She ain’t got shyt to complain about.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
lol. i bet they read Becky's kayfabe posts and rhea's liked tweets and decided to make a "report" about this without vetting any sources whatsoever

I mean Becky/Trish was clearly supposed to be at SummerSlam

There’s no way they did all of this mid ass feuding for the past 3 months only for it to end at a Raw in Winnipeg

I’m pretty sure Becky and Trish are displeased over being left off the 2nd biggest show of the year

That said I have no issues with the match being left off the card, the feud stinks

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean Becky/Trish was clearly supposed to be at SummerSlam

There’s no way they did all of this mid ass feuding for the past 3 months only for it to end at a Raw in Winnipeg

I’m pretty sure Becky and Trish are displeased over being left off the 2nd biggest show of the year

That said I have no issues with the match being left off the card, the feud stinks

They actually went through with this 6 month feud only to end with Trish being the hero in Canada LOL

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
WWE Had their version of the roots of fight shirts for a minute and some “vintage” line and those shirts was nice and soft. I got a New Day and a AJ Styles one.

@Silkk that was for their deal with the Tapout brand. Not sure if they’re still doing that

I can co-sign this on the roots of fight stuff all of my boxing shirts and hoodies are from there. Good quality and if you lift the sleeve game is proper.

This just reminded I’ve been meaning to get that pink Ric Flair hoody I saw on there.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This is a problem WWE has had for a very long time but especially since they dropped PPV altogether.

They used to be able to knock out 8-9 match cards within 3 hours with time to spare even, but now they clutter shows up with so much filler and long entrances, and on top of that wrestlers are seemingly worse at editing themselves because so many matches now go longer than they need to. Now they can't even do 8 matches in a 4 hour window without cutting stuff

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I kinda think Hunter shares this trait with Vince. Hunter has hand picked guys that he's stuck on. The difference is a lot of the hand picked guys for Hunter aligned with the tastes of the hardcore fan base so nobody was complaining.

But now we're seeing some cases where fans ain't fukkin with dudes and Hunter is stubborn. I wonder if Hunter will be quicker to change course than Vince was.