Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Would you ever buy and wear it though…?

naww last time i bought something was wweshop a shirt costed like $60CAD. thats too much money for 1 damn shirt

I would buy a few shirts if it didn't cost more and the shipping wasn't a pain in the ass for us canadians

my shop.com purchases are for special occasions only :myman:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
naww last time i bought something was wweshop a shirt costed like $60CAD. thats too much money for 1 damn shirt

I would buy a few shirts if it didn't cost more and the shipping wasn't a pain in the ass for us canadians

my shop.com purchases are for special occasions only :myman:
In addition to 85% of their shirts being wack, I hate whatever them shyts are made from. Stiff cardboard ass shirts.

I don’t get why they never started doing dri-fit type shirts. I remember they had Roman, Charlotte, and somebody do commercials for some then just dropped it

Alaskan
Daps
Nope. Only rasslin merch I'd rock is a NWO Wolfpack hoodie.

I have an OG red Wolfpac tee with the wolf on the front that got misplaced in a box for like 25 years, it's in perfect condition. I should sell it on ebay because that shyt goes for quite a bit, but I like it too much.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WWE Had their version of the roots of fight shirts for a minute and some “vintage” line and those shirts was nice and soft. I got a New Day and a AJ Styles one.

@Silkk that was for their deal with the Tapout brand. Not sure if they’re still doing that

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

There’s been a gradual decline in the women’s division since 2018 which was the peak of the division imo and it’s not for the lack of talent.

lol. i bet they read Becky's kayfabe posts and rhea's liked tweets and decided to make a "report" about this without vetting any sources whatsoever