Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I don't see how that changes much overall because he can still email/text in changes to the script week to week, all it really means is he'll never be there in person for months
I mean he’s a 70 year old, doped up on some big time drugs because of major spinal surgery where he’s gonna have to rehab and deal with all that

How’s he suppose to manage manage CEO duties and make major creative decisions and keep with everything from his home just because he can text and email?

At least backstage moral will be way better because his presence won’t be there for a long ass time

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I mean he’s a 70 year old, doped up on some big time drugs because of major spinal surgery where he’s gonna have to rehab and deal with all that

How’s he suppose to manage manage CEO duties and make major creative decisions and keep with everything from his home just because he can text and email?

At least backstage moral will be way better because his presence won’t be there for a long ass time

It's not like he's backstage every week, he's been making changes remotely for a while now

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Which made DDP being the stalker when he had already had Kimberly even more terrible. Ugly ass Sarah :scust:
I was new to online wrestling discussions with that DSL stimulus package around this time and just found out what a rib was and I SWORE that shyt hadda be a rib on DDP having his fine ass wife and then making him chase after Sarah ugly ass
:dwillhuh:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Prolly means he's gonna demand changes while doped up.
shyt might get worse
"Get Hornswaggle and Doink on the line immediately, PAL!!!!"
:bryan:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was new to online wrestling discussions with that DSL stimulus package around this time and just found out what a rib was and I SWORE that shyt hadda be a rib on DDP having his fine ass wife and then making him chase after Sarah ugly ass
:dwillhuh:
That would have been a better excuse than the stupid goal post moving ass explanation that Bruce Prichard gave :snoop: