Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I haven’t seen it but what’s no nikkas bout a movie exposing p3d0 rings?
Because it's not doing that. And the person and group it's based on is shady as fukk. They also cause more harm than good. And Tim Ballard is a racist as well as being a conspiracy mongering idiot who pushed that Wayfair trafficking bullshyt. And the adrenochrome nonsense.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're exposed as abusers themselves
[INTERVIEW RECORDING] WILLIAM: So he says, “Gentlemen, we're all red blooded American males. We're visual creatures. So at any time you may feel tempted to do something with one of the women you need to tell us so we can get you out of there. Many men have come before and told me they feel tempted and then I respect them so much for it.”

DUHAIME-ROSS: All right. So, OUR is telling these recruits, who are there to help victims of sex trafficking...that it is possible they might feel attracted, to these women and children that they are supposedly saving?

TIM MARCHMAN: Exactly. Yeah. William's saying that according to this trainer for OUR, that there's a history of OUR volunteers going on these raids saying that they're tempted by, you know, women who are survivors of sex trafficking who they're supposed to be saving or rescuing. We asked OUR about this and the other claims William made and they did not respond.

[INTERVIEW RECORDING] WILLIAM: It was such a jarring and shocking thing to hear from the people who were supposed to be rescuing victims that, “Oh, by the way, as an operative, you might exploit one of the victims.” I couldn't even wrap my head around it at the time.

[MUSIC FADES]

DUHAIME-ROSS:
I got to say, all of this really gives me the creeps. I also really don't like the term “tempted by” because that always makes me feel like it's actually the victim's fault, which iT’S clearly not.

TIM MARCHMAN: Right.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Child trafficking is a serious issue but the Qanon cult has co-opted this issue with their bullshyt about it involving a Satanic, worldwide child molesting ring run by elites that only Donald Trump can get rid of. The star of the film is a religious fanatic who believes in that bullshyt.

People that actually fight child trafficking =/= Qanon jackassery
No person who’s elected President can “save the world”. Watch it for yourself and look up what the public are saying about this film. Don’t regurgitate the same media that hates your black ass
@Hey_zeus @Alan Johnson @BlackAchilles
@Redguard @Norrin Radd

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Because it's not doing that. And the person and group it's based on is shady as fukk. They also cause more harm than good. And Tim Ballard is a racist as well as being a conspiracy mongering idiot who pushed that Wayfair trafficking bullshyt. And the adrenochrome nonsense.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're exposed as abusers themselves
Ok stay in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You're not enlightened because you believe a bunch of bullshyt. Get out of here.
All those things you mentioned im not discussing. Im speaking of 1 topic but if you’re going to stick to just the media. That’s your issue. Have a nice day breh.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Apparently they have plans on putting over Escobar as the next big Hispanic face. Which I get…

And I feel the crowds do like him…but they don’t like him LIKE THAT.

If/When he wins the US title, I don’t think the fans will care like that.

The vast majority are CLEARLY cheering for LA Knight. And I feel they DO have plans for him cause unlike the Vinny Mac regime, Triple H and company DO hear how over Knight is…

And too look at the bright side of that SD match last week, he didn’t get pinned. So in a way he is protected…

But they better tread lighty..

Fans will care more now than they possibly will in the future when he’s not #1 t shirt sales. Theory been champ since November, longest reigning champion in a decade but it means nothing at all when you had Roman, Gunther, Bianca, etc at the same time. He needs a new story and it makes sense to drop it to an over face and work with him. If it doesn’t work out, they lose nothing at all and Santos-Rey can go where it’s going regardless. I think Santos and Rey going for the same spot for no reason at the same time as Priest-Balor and Roman-Jey is sloppy as well

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Apparently they have plans on putting over Escobar as the next big Hispanic face. Which I get…

And I feel the crowds do like him…but they don’t like him LIKE THAT.

If/When he wins the US title, I don’t think the fans will care like that.

The vast majority are CLEARLY cheering for LA Knight. And I feel they DO have plans for him cause unlike the Vinny Mac regime, Triple H and company DO hear how over Knight is…

And too look at the bright side of that SD match last week, he didn’t get pinned. So in a way he is protected…

But they better tread lighty..
We been hearing fever since he has that PLE match against Bray that WWE has plans for LA Knight and all they've done is kick the can down the road on these plans.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
It's been 1 year of WWE with HHH as head of creative. What is his grade so far? :mjgrin:

My grade is an A.

Business is booming and they are breaking records. That's a good start.

HHH booking makes sense. He has two great wrestlers in Seth and Finn feuding….with Priest who’s Balor stablemate, has the MITB contract lurking in the background. Interesting, you invested. If Vince was still in charge….Vince woulda had Finn Balor in a dead end feud being squashed by Baron Corbin.

:dead:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It's been 1 year of WWE with HHH as head of creative. What is his grade so far? :mjgrin:

My grade is an A.

Business is booming and they are breaking records. That's a good start.
All those “Bring Vince Back” dummies lookin stupid :pachaha: