Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
HitGOAT helped save WWE. And nobody likes to give him credit for it. The whole Hart Foundation vs. U.S. and Bret vs. Stone Cold was what lit a fire under WWF for pretty much the whole year of 1997. They also had a great match just before that at Survivor Series 1996.
Vince gave him credit in his A&E bio by saying that Bret was the most credible WWF champion of all time which was great to hear. Bret chose Austin for the feud based off his wcw work. He knew what was there. HitGOAT is HitGOAT for a reason. He's finally getting some of his flowers. Now we need to just kill that lie of HBK being his equal.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
F1qJNCIXgAE9MqC

:mjpls:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t seen it but what’s no nikkas bout a movie exposing p3d0 rings?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Says more bout the folks who run the media. This is how fukked up this world is. A movie on child trafficking is being smeared. Ain’t no conspiracy shyt or Anti j00 shyt going on

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Triple H ain't running shyt in WWE. He's just a face while vince is making many of these moves behind the scenes. If that rapist showed up on weekly shows they'd lose a lotta money.

You had a few good months earlier this year, when Triple H and his team had more creative freedom, but it's clear things are back to regular schedule.

He's realizing all these years sleeping with Stephanie didn't work out long term like he envisioned. His NXT product is being destroyed. Now WWE guys are just taking titles from NXT. How is anyone supposed to become a star out there? Many of the guys Hunter wants to push I am sure Vince rejects. shyt, it probably took several weeks to convince him that Gunther was the real deal.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Eluding business considerations to go with Rey against Santos to face Theory is weird as hell. Does either or Theory gain anything at all from this? Why piss the fans off now with LA Knight?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I haven’t seen it but what’s no nikkas bout a movie exposing p3d0 rings?

Child trafficking is a serious issue but the Qanon cult has co-opted this issue with their bullshyt about it involving a Satanic, worldwide child molesting ring run by elites that only Donald Trump can get rid of. The star of the film is a religious fanatic who believes in that bullshyt.

People that actually fight child trafficking =/= Qanon jackassery

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Eluding business considerations to go with Rey against Santos to face Theory is weird as hell. Does either or Theory gain anything at all from this? Why piss the fans off now with LA Knight?
Because vince, bruce and other cocksuckers working on this product are too old and stubborn to give fans what they want.

Santos literally beat Theory clean and he will fight Rey to have another opportunity to face Theory. This is retarded booking reminding me of late 90s WCW.

Santos vs Rey is not ready yet, are they trying to turn Santos heel now? It's too soon for that to happen. The tournament had one easy job: make LA Knight go face Theory for the title. They blew it because the rapist hates seeing non-WWE talent succeed and he wishes Theory was who LA Knight actually is.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Apparently they have plans on putting over Escobar as the next big Hispanic face. Which I get…

And I feel the crowds do like him…but they don’t like him LIKE THAT.

If/When he wins the US title, I don’t think the fans will care like that.

The vast majority are CLEARLY cheering for LA Knight. And I feel they DO have plans for him cause unlike the Vinny Mac regime, Triple H and company DO hear how over Knight is…

And too look at the bright side of that SD match last week, he didn’t get pinned. So in a way he is protected…

But they better tread lighty..