Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

This is the same mistake they made with babyfaces post-Yes Movement, with every babyface seemingly having this underdog overcoming the odds story.

JD is a great stable, but I hope they don’t start following the bloodline formula for JD and other stables.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This is the same mistake they made with babyfaces post-Yes Movement, with every babyface seemingly having this underdog overcoming the odds story.

JD is a great stable, but I hope they don’t start following the bloodline formula for JD and other stables.

Long term storytelling :leon:

If Hunter can turn what was supposed to be an Edge vehicle into a HOF stable, then he should be voted Booker of the Decade in the Observer :troll:

Wonder how Edge feels about asking out of the stable now?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Judgement Day can't sniff the Bloodline success. The Bloodline is/was cool and felt big time, whereas Judgement Day is wrestling bubble cool.:manny: