Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Just for the sake of curiosity, who did you want Bianca to work with during this title run that would have done anything for it?

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Just for the sake of curiosity, who did you want Bianca to work with during this title run that would have done anything for it?
I didn't mind that Bianca lost to Asuka. But, for the same reason I didn't want Bianca to be a transition to yet another fukkin Charlotte reign. I think it is more than time for the WWE to let Asuka get a win over got damn Charlotte. Let Charlotte walk in and take the belt off someone like Raquel. Bianca deserves to squash Charlotte. Asuka is OWED a run over Charlotte.

This should be the start of Charlotte being stuck at 14 for at least the next 2 or 3 years if not longer. If they want to build some damn sympathy and anticipation to her actually winning again. It's time she starts putting the Champions over.

But we know that's not going to happen :scusthov:

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Thats literally the main thing he HASN’T done well since taking over. Theory has no fukking heat and nobody cares about shyt he does since he cashed in & lost on the fuccking US title he won like a month later anyway…

I honestly don’t blame Haitch here. If someone like Cena said three times, one time privately and twice very publicly, that he’s not who they think he is, then… :hubie:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
to be fair it lowkey started with the never ending damage ctrl feud, internet fans wanted damage ctrl to be this hot new faction that got dominant booking because bayley was fresh off of a return as well as iyo and dakota, bianca was still being cheered at shows but she never had a chance to be favored in the IWC against them, and then they kept doing the same wash rinse repeat thing with bianca every week resulting in bianca overcoming them 1 vs 3 and fans started criticizing her "super cena" booking

it just got progressively worse with the alexa feud and then asuka coming in with a revamped gimmick and losing to her on top of the lack of story and build going into that wm match, personally im glad she went 3-0 at wm :umad:, but putting her in that circumstance did her no favors

basically it was a combination of fickle fans hating dominant white meat babyfaces(extreme pause) and absolutely 0 effort going in putting her into any compelling storylines to accommodate the long title run
And I could buy the Damage CTRL booking if it was done better. I mean Bayley being so obsessed with Bianca, that she started an entire group just to take her belt is interesting. It's like I said in the Smackdown thread, seeing these smarks complaining about Chuck is their karma. They bytched and moaned about Bianca's reign, and now they have Chuck to deal with again.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Are we sure this ain’t the HHH un-appreciation thread hosted by Rell84Shots
HHH earned it with all his Black & Gold booking. He can take credit for the attendance, but RAW is still the same shytty show it was under Vince. It is funny that last Monday was considered the best in a while, and it was Vince who booked the show. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
And I could buy the Damage CTRL booking if it was done better. I mean Bayley being so obsessed with Bianca, that she started an entire group just to take her belt is interesting. It's like I said in the Smackdown thread, seeing these smarks complaining about Chuck is their karma. They bytched and moaned about Bianca's reign, and now they have Chuck to deal with again.
I hope she successfully cashes in her charlotte in the bank too fukk them nikkas :blessed:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Should have booked Bayley to win it sometime during their feud.

That’s where HHH fukked up. His obsession with longest tenure title reign got the best of him.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Should have booked Bayley to win it sometime during their feud.

That’s where HHH fukked up. His obsession with longest tenure title reign got the best of him.
Maybe they are trying to turn Bianca heel over frustration with what is going on? Time will tell. Seeds seem to be planted with Chuck returning and stepping in line over Bianca. Could be nothing. Her as heel right now doesn't make sense because Asuka just turned but maybe she just becomes a more aggressive baby face because of all the Chuck BS.