Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Third brand when it does well, developmental when it doesn't.
UaRKN9w_d.webp

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It was horrible. She went from being the superstar EST, to losing her belt in a heatless match. Rhea has been a horrible champ too, but Hunter is putting her in the spotlight more.

It's all HHH's fault. The sorry state of the women's division is his fault as well.
I like his booking but he does have to be better with the storylines. Outside of Dominik/Rhea and Bloodline, I cant remember many storylines

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I like his booking but he does have to be better with the storylines. Outside of Dominik/Rhea and Bloodline, I cant remember many storylines
Bloodline is not his, Heyman & Reigns are the ones in charge of that. Heyman also came out and said it was Vince's idea to put him with Roman. Again Vince wasn't perfect by any means, but it's ridiculous that people have really decided that to go with the booking mentality of HHH=good/Vince=bad. Hunter did a great job restoring Theory, but now he's starting to lose the heat he had.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bloodline is not his, Heyman & Reigns are the ones in charge of that. Heyman also came out and said it was Vince's idea to put him with Roman. Again Vince wasn't perfect by any means, but it's ridiculous that people have really decided that to go with the booking mentality of HHH=good/Vince=bad. Hunter did a great job restoring Theory, but now he's starting to lose the heat he had.
Thats literally the main thing he HASN’T done well since taking over. Theory has no fukking heat and nobody cares about shyt he does since he cashed in & lost on the fuccking US title he won like a month later anyway…

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Bum corbin was dumb over.

You guys need to face it, triple H is a hack. The best things about wwe have nothing to do with him. Brock, Cody, bloodline.

Happy Corbin had heat and had everyone thinking that bum madcap moss was actually good. Now he's back to his old nxt gimmick that sucked dikk.

All triple H does is go backwards with gimmicks and shyt. He still ain't got no hits.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Bum corbin was dumb over.

You guys need to face it, triple H is a hack. The best things about wwe have nothing to do with him. Brock, Cody, bloodline.

Happy Corbin had heat and had everyone thinking that bum madcap moss was actually good. Now he's back to his old nxt gimmick that sucked dikk.

All triple H does is go backwards with gimmicks and shyt. He still ain't got no hits.
Nah fam, I’m looking over at the Judgement Day like “that shouldnt have worked”. I’m ready to see Dom hold a title here in a minute