Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
She was like halfway decent in NXT at one point but never improved, actually regressed. Surprised she's lasted this long.

She was one of the first to (smartly) jump at signing a 5 year deal when WWE started panic signing people to keep them from going over to AEW.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Absolutely. Outside of the Becky feud, they haven’t had her really do anything interesting, no memorable promos, no memorable moments, nothing. Is she capable of it? Of course she is, she’s also capable of putting on MOTN quality matches every single show as we’ve seen that. I just think there’s a lot of untapped good stuff that we haven’t seen from Bianca yet. None of that is Bianca’s fault though.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That fake mexicac is right about this. Should be been feuding with Rhea
Nope, That would've just been another L for Bianca. Losing to Asuka or Iyo isn't the problem, it's the way she lost with no build. I'm just glad these neckbeards can't blame her for the shytty division anymore.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't say "horrible" but they certainly could have did better.
It was horrible. She went from being the superstar EST, to losing her belt in a heatless match. Rhea has been a horrible champ too, but Hunter is putting her in the spotlight more.
Absolutely. Outside of the Becky feud, they haven’t had her really do anything interesting, no memorable promos, no memorable moments, nothing. Is she capable of it? Of course she is, she’s also capable of putting on MOTN quality matches every single show as we’ve seen that. I just think there’s a lot of untapped good stuff that we haven’t seen from Bianca yet. None of that is Bianca’s fault though.
It's all HHH's fault. The sorry state of the women's division is his fault as well.