Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Austin theory part starts 20 minutes in. Ends 21 minute mark

Also, around the 27:45 mark. He talks about Brock/Cena SummerSlam. It was Brock's idea to have the squash and Cena immediately agreed to it

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Big Match John is just as bad as the Marine version, he just found a way to get over by being a dikk on the microphone

Well he said something similar to Apollo crews and Apollo took it to heart and completely changed his career around

Sometimes you just need that slap in the face to realize some things aren't working. It's a cruel world to live in

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Well he said something similar to Apollo crews and Apollo took it to heart and completely changed his career around

Sometimes you just need that slap in the face to realize some things aren't working. It's a cruel world to live in
Every promo though?

Even Punk wasn’t that insufferable

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nah that shyt wasn't a joke lmao. There's even people named Roman Reigns I'm not talking babies, whole adult nikkas

Imagine meeting 39 year old Rajneesh Sharma on the job next thing you know one day you look at his nametag and he's now Roman Lea'ti Reigns:heh:
@⁰Certifed is this true? 🤔

This nıgga IT skills is impeccable. Can't even @ the lil Indian booty scratcher.
🤔

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
In a time where WWE wants to make everything seem like the biggest and most important thing in the world, this isn’t good.

Nothing about this WHC rollout has been good. Seth winning hopefully can erase all of that though.
I hope people read the entire article because he also stated that he hopes to make people see it as not a secondary title. Meaning with more defenses and making it the more important title, in time he wants to wash away that stigma that was put on it.

Entire quote for context:

“Is it a secondary?” Styles said in a Zoom interview. “Well if the Raw championship is held by Roman, the SmackDown championship is held by Roman, then how can you argue that it’s not? We had to make a new championship because Roman holds them all. What happens if he decides to wrestle for the World Heavyweight championship? It is what it is, and we got what we got. If we make the best of it, and if and when Roman does challenge [for it], we beat the brakes off of him, whomever it might be, then we’ll see what title’s secondary.”

Honestly tho it's no different from any other time another World title was created. Sometimes the WHC was more important, sometimes the WWE title was more important. Same with the Universal and WWE titles.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Did you actually read it the article or at least the quote I posted? It didn't sound like that. Sounded to me he wants to elevate it past that.
That doesn't mean it's smart for one of the guys competing for it on a PLE in the main event (I assume it's main event) to call it a Mickey Mouse belt.