Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
anytime you point out something that doesn't make sense in AEW or WWE there's always a swarm of marks who attempt to call the logical thinkers "marks" it's hilarious :mjlol:

Nobody is "thinking too much" about anything. A guy told me yesterday, "hey, if Cody wins the tournament that finishes the story."

Does it though? Cody in his own words said "the title they stole from my daddeh at da gahden babbeh"

That's the WWE title. There's no thought that went into the criticism. It's looking at Cody's own words. If y'all want WWE to be compared to The Sopranos then yeah their writing should be up to par.

But what can you expect about a few marks who can barely type a sentence. Of course they are gonna have a problem with any critique. Lmao

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How the fukk can they train all them random ass playboy maxim bytches to be passable wrestlers but can’t for a girl who’s been in the industry her whole damn life :snoop:
Maybe she just don't have it. If those random women are lapping her, then the problem likely lies somewhere in her direction. For some people, this shyt just doesn't take, no matter the pedigree.

Last edited:

Trips

Superstar
Daps
He got over, Then they killed it dead :manny:
I honestly don’t remember him over. :pachaha:

I remember he got the Heyman co-sign and still flopped.
I feel he was in between both of these. Like he was dead on arrival when they gave him that stupid Michael McGuilicutty or however it is spelled gimmick in NXT. He started to work his way out of it as Curtis Axel, but he never was like "over", he had an IC run and had Heyman but yeah nothing really ever got him established. The B-Team stuff at his end with Bo Dallas was just kind of a fluke. I think the real problem is you looked at a roster at that time and showed pictures of him and Ziggler to a rando fan from the 90s which was Perfect's kid no one picks Axel.

I don't know what Rocks daughter's background is but she doesn't strike me as being athletic and probably at most was a okay volleyball player in like high school or something just given her size. But, she seems like she doesn't have any of the workable tools to be a wrestler. She might get there as a manager/valet with some more work, but will WWE ever really adopt managers outside of Heyman again.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I feel he was in between both of these. Like he was dead on arrival when they gave him that stupid Michael McGuilicutty or however it is spelled gimmick in NXT. He started to work his way out of it as Curtis Axel, but he never was like "over", he had an IC run and had Heyman but yeah nothing really ever got him established. The B-Team stuff at his end with Bo Dallas was just kind of a fluke. I think the real problem is you looked at a roster at that time and showed pictures of him and Ziggler to a rando fan from the 90s which was Perfect's kid no one picks Axel.

I don't know what Rocks daughter's background is but she doesn't strike me as being athletic and probably at most was a okay volleyball player in like high school or something just given her size. But, she seems like she doesn't have any of the workable tools to be a wrestler. She might get there as a manager/valet with some more work, but will WWE ever really adopt managers outside of Heyman again.
Let’s keep 100, that Axelmania shyt wasn’t gonna elevate him much. That was basically some comedy gimmick like Funaki’s “indeed” or Fandangoin’. The most he woulda got was an IC/US title run, and that was likely his ceiling.