Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
You're mad that I proved my point about some of the posters in TSC. I told you the whole time. :manny:

It was infinitely better when we didn't have all these reddit cacs on here. So nah, I'm not stopping.
man, stop. You KNOW me. When am I ever mad about anything on this site

:lolbron:

Everything I do is for LOL’s my brother! Anger is for the birds. I’m just playing into the obsessed Sasha stan narratives for the funnies breh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
man, stop. You KNOW me. When am I ever mad about anything on this site

:lolbron:

Everything I do is for LOL’s my brother! Anger is for the birds. I’m just playing into the obsessed Sasha stan narratives for the funnies breh

Maybe you aren't mad but you're looking the other way at some things.

If someone has 150 posts shytting on black women, y'all want to make it about Sasha but it's about Naomi too (and not that she signed with iMPACT) but then all these WWE racist threads pop up whether it's creative, Vince himself, etc.. and then Naomi comes out and says she left because of :mjpls: comments... right...

And all those same posters are nowhere to be seen.... then yes, they are either shameful cacs playing that part or they are loser ass WWE stans or a combination of the two.

That's simple math bruh..... simple math :pachaha:

And what do I mean about shytting on them.

1. Anyone who says they have a "bad atttitude" and take the company line on that is automatically a cac to me. I don't care. Black women don't need to be talked down to at the work place, we all know what that's about.

2. Anyone who says Naomi "followed Sasha" is a dumbass and probably a cac. She laid out the reasons she left, had nothing to do with being a follower. They make Naomi out to be a child. She's a grown woman. Very suspect comments.

3. Anyone who said they will come crawling back and "won't make it on their own" sounded like cacs and corporate shills and in Sasha's case she proved that she didn't need the shyt to do what she wants.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Maybe you aren't mad but you're looking the other way at some things.

If someone has 150 posts shytting on black women, y'all want to make it about Sasha but it's about Naomi too (and not that she signed with iMPACT) but then all these WWE racist threads pop up whether it's creative, Vince himself, etc.. and then Naomi comes out and says she left because of :mjpls: comments... right...

And all those same posters are nowhere to be seen.... then yes, they are either shameful cacs playing that part or they are loser ass WWE stans or a combination of the two.

That's simple math bruh..... simple math :pachaha:

And what do I mean about shytting on them.

1. Anyone who says they have a "bad atttitude" and take the company line on that is automatically a cac to me. I don't care. Black women don't need to be talked down to at the work place, we all know what that's about.

2. Anyone who says Naomi "followed Sasha" is a dumbass and probably a cac. She laid out the reasons she left, had nothing to do with being a follower. They make Naomi out to be a child. She's a grown woman. Very suspect comments.

3. Anyone who said they will come crawling back and "won't make it on their own" sounded like cacs and corporate shills and in Sasha's case she proved that she didn't need the shyt to do what she wants.

Breh..

My “Sasha don’t know you” comment was only to play into the narrative that you’re obsessed with Sasha. It was for laughs my nikka!

We don’t actually care like that :dead:

And nobody on this site gives a fukk about Charlotte Flair, respectfully. She could vanish tomorrow from the earth and only Andrade would notice.

Relax

:skip:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If these cacs didn't care they wouldn't create threads shytting on them any chance they get :russ:

But it's whatever. You say "I care too much" bro... I'm posting most of my shyt from work, what the fukk else am I supposed to do on here if not argue?
I can only speak personally as far as the actual fukks I give, but I do think there’s a disconnect between the level you vs the muhfukkas you arguing with, and that’s why it always comes off funny lol

It’s clear you’re speaking from the perspective of someone who truly genuinely loves them hoes. You’re a fan. A big one. Ain’t shyt really wrong with that..

The thing is you think the muhfukkas you arguing with are out to get Sasha on some real invested vendetta type shyt, when in reality (to them) she’s likely just another bytch that left WWE and talked spicy after. I don’t think nikkas care about what she got going like that. They’re more worried about WWE and ANY former employees poppin shyt after they leave.

nikkas ain’t sitting around plotting on Sasha Banks downfall.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Bro.. you don't see how pathetic that sounds? :pachaha:

Oh absolutely, but you’re not new to this. We been on Oprah Winfrey’s internet long enough to know the vibes. People are protective over the shyt they like. For some, it’s the E. For you, it’s Sasha Banks.

If shorty had a Bryan Danielson “I’m grateful for the opportunities” ass departure, you and I both know the conversations would look a lot different.

But she left how she left for reasons that were likely justified, but it looked how it looked so here we are

Last edited: