Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The is the dumbest take wrestling fans keep trying to make. Mofos act like he came in like Goldberg and shot straight to the top :snoop:

Out of his own mouth It took him 14 years to go from undesirable to undeniable but he never had no adversity? :snoop:

Nigro, I'm not talkin' about Stardust and all that shyt from wild long ago... I'm talking about SINCE HE RETURNED TO THE COMPANY. Try to keep up.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Then you're wrong cause how do you not take that into account :manny:

When a MF comes back and ain't been there for 7 years, what does that shyt have to do with 2023? Is that what we did every time someone went to wrestle elsewhere for years and then returned? We counting the old run as part of the current one?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
When a MF comes back and ain't been there for 7 years, what does that shyt have to do with 2023? Is that what we did every time someone went to wrestle elsewhere for years and then returned? We counting the old run as part of the current one?
So you just want to omit all of that and act like he's the same Cody from before?

Omit why he asked for his release in the first place
Omit why his theme song is what it is and means what it means
Omit why he dyed his hair blonde
Omit him helping to start a legitimate rival company for the first time in two 2 decades
Omit why he he came back after doing all of that.....

Ok breh

Like imagine saying this when we saw it with arguably the most popular wrestler of all time in Hogan when he came back to the WWF in 02.......Imagine if nothing he did in WCW counted...

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Omit why he asked for his release in the first place
Omit why his theme song is what it is and means what it means
Omit why he dyed his hair blonde
Omit him helping to start a legitimate rival company for the first time in two 2 decades
Omit why he he came back after doing all of that.....
Omit that neck tattoo
Omit him solving racism
C7cUOX9.png