Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
so this is a 246 page thread and I can't be bothered to find the article

but what hapened with haitch?

Hmm? Nothing of note, other than Vince officially selling off the company. Leading to Vince now being put back in a certain position of power. Leading everyone to believe that he is 100% back in charge. .

Now, anytime something bad happens. Vince is to blame
Now, anything something good happens. HHH is to be praised

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Seth gonna have a heck of a podcast in a couple of years
At this point I think breh is waiting for this Roman run to "end" and see if he can get another 2-3 years as a main eventer. If Reigns ends up staying and basically being the new Brock Lesnar, Seth might just say fukk it and start blowing up some bridges :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
At this point I think breh is waiting for this Roman run to "end" and see if he can get another 2-3 years as a main eventer. If Reigns ends up staying and basically being the new Brock Lesnar, Seth might just say fukk it and start blowing up some bridges :pachaha:

And I cant wait to then see that clip of him at the Rumble talking a bout cancers get re-upped against him:sas2:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
so this is a 246 page thread and I can't be bothered to find the article

but what hapened with haitch?

Triple H is still Chief Content Officer but Vince is back and you know he ultimately has the final say, he said it himself that he’ll be involved creatively but more in the weeds.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Triple H is still Chief Content Officer but Vince is back and you know he ultimately has the final say, he said it himself that he’ll be involved creatively but more in the weeds.
In the CNBC interview he said he'd be involved but can't be in the weeds like he used to love to

Not trying to argue one way or another but the last few SD/Raw since Raw after WM haven't been too much different than what you got before WM, at least from the little I've seen. Which wasn't different from when HHH took over last July although Vince came back in Jan and Hunter said he was doing some creative then

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
hell nah

some threads you got posters quoting the same image

wcw-chris.gif

this you reading threads :lolbron:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Now that we’re a few weeks removed from Mania, I wanna point out how full of shyt some of you nikkas were with them “bu bu but the Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte build” ass takes

Nobody watched that incredible ass match and went “I would have enjoyed that more but the build…”

You muhfukkas were just talking to talk like I said the entire time. Wrestling fans love to complain for the sake of complaining lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Now that we’re a few weeks removed from Mania, I wanna point out how full of shyt some of you nikkas were with them “bu bu but the Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte build” ass takes

Nobody watched that incredible ass match and went “I would have enjoyed that more but the build…”

You muhfukkas were just talking to talk like I said the entire time. Wrestling fans love to complain for the sake of complaining lol
Most of these types of people are the kind that don't really care about wrestling and just want to watch a male version of trashy stuff like reality TV or daytime soap operas.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Most of these types of people are the kind that don't really care about wrestling and just want to watch a male version of trashy stuff like reality TV or daytime soap operas.

I don’t even think it’s that. I truly think people seek things to critique and when all of the boxes are checked, they reach for anything and in mania’s case, the women’s matches were the easiest thing to find an issue with going into the weekend

We see it with AEW all the time. They could put on a 10/10 show next Wednesday, and you’d have a thread of people going “well where’s action andretti?!” “All this tv time and not enough time for the women?” Etc.

And at that point it’s so clear muhfukkas are desperately searching for literally anything to nag about. I get it, but that shyt gets old fast. Especially when it’s the same people doing it while pretending to have no underlying motive