Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

image-24.png

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm going to need him to stop booking like NXT though. On another note

I'm so glad people are setting these "journalists" straight, because the gossiping has gotten out of control.

I think I saw somewhere that Meltzer was implying that Roxanne Perez was dealing with something serious (discipline or health related) and that’s why they wrote her off of TV, that’s really irresponsible to say something like that. Cause my theory is still HBK just reliving his career :mjlol:.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I think I saw somewhere that Meltzer was implying that Roxanne Perez was dealing with something serious (discipline or health related) and that’s why they wrote her off of TV, that’s really irresponsible to say something like that. Cause my theory is still HBK just reliving his career :mjlol:.
Could be a couple things realistically.

1. She's getting moved up sooner than we thought and this is a way to get the title off her w/o her taking a loss or 2. They are using this situation to get more sympathy for her reign as she will come back for the ladder match and win.

Very probable scenarios that I'm sure Dave thought of right? :troll:

No doubt HBK is using his career for inspiration in NXT and I'm all for it. Fukkery overload. :blessed: