Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
carmella-carmella-wwe.gif
Incredible idea forgot about Carmella.

On the same tier main roster wise as Mandy except she's been a world champ so they can play it as an upgrade

Over the top obnoxious personality fits in and establishes being the leader

Wonder where her head is rn, I wouldn't bring the other two to the main roster without her and they can't have the same group name

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Their director of longterm creative. He got hired around the time the Bray storyline started so I’m assuming it has something to do with that
Oh ok...I remember hearing somebody got hired for that job didn't realize it was him.

Unless they're gonna do something with Alexa on Smackdown I'm not sure how exactly they're gonna do anything different with Bray yet...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Oh ok...I remember hearing somebody got hired for that job didn't realize it was him.

Unless they're gonna do something with Alexa on Smackdown I'm not sure how exactly they're gonna do anything different with Bray yet...
Bloodline celebration scheduled with Roman in the building

They hyped it last week, told Sami he needs to cut his hair and trim his beard

This has the perfect setup to be the night they turn on Sami

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Yeap... :sadcam:

It's like Goodfellas when Tommy thought he was about to get made. They walkin' that MF into the lion's den.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not saying any of those guys aren’t over, but I think you’re missing the larger point in that AEW is such a niche thing that it’s entire fanbase is simply more enthused because everyone is in on it.

The Nintendo Switch guy could pop up on Dynamite and get a Stone Cold Steve Austin pop specifically because that fanbase is THAT invested in the show, which is dope..

WWE left that territory a long time ago.. whenever I go to WWE shows, it’s clear the people around me don’t even watch like that just from the questions they’re asking. I have a lot more fun at AEW/Indy shows because everyone is there for the purpose of enjoying the show. It’s not just “something to bring the family to on a Monday”

I think HHH would give anything for Austin Theory or Kross to come across like a superstar on television. It would be much easier to have them against their current stars. I understand Vince is gone but his idea was for his shows to be a traveling set of television stars and they can’t go too far in the other direction. Actually I think it’s much harder for a young guy to get over in front of the most jaded, most hardcore fanbase. If a new face can get over in front of the most hardcore, I’d be more likely to push them. I don’t think just any young guy would get over in that crowd either just like TNA fans bought AJ, Joe, Roode as top stars but when they turned into Crimson, Gunner, Magnus, Wes Brisco, it was a very diff story.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps

Damn thought it would have longer legs until after KO challenged Roman at the Rumble…

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I think HHH would give anything for Austin Theory or Kross to come across like a superstar on television. It would be much easier to have them against their current stars. I understand Vince is gone but his idea was for his shows to be a traveling set of television stars and they can’t go too far in the other direction. Actually I think it’s much harder for a young guy to get over in front of the most jaded, most hardcore fanbase. If a new face can get over in front of the most hardcore, I’d be more likely to push them. I don’t think just any young guy would get over in that crowd either just like TNA fans bought AJ, Joe, Roode as top stars but when they turned into Crimson, Gunner, Magnus, Wes Brisco, it was a very diff story.

They popped big for the Pizza Guy every time he was on AEW.