Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So it looks like Triple H brought Brian Kendrick back.

He was working the Shotzi vs Rousey match

Sooner or later we gonna have to have a convoy on Triple H not bringing people back, but bringing in people who have no n-gga's/no jews/no Mexican attitudes
Random but I had a dream the other night that I joined DX (the 06-10) versions and won the title….

But HHH would never let me talk when we cut promos and wouldn’t put me on the DX merch :mjpls:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
So it looks like Triple H brought Brian Kendrick back.

He was working the Shotzi vs Rousey match

Sooner or later we gonna have to have a convoy on Triple H not bringing people back, but bringing in people who have no n-gga's/no jews/no Mexican attitudes

Whenever ya struggling to find something to hate in pro wrestling, just race bait.

TSC 101

Next we gon be talmbout which wrestlers supported trump. It’s yall go to

:lolbron:

Down bad

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Fun Fact: Coal Miner's Glove has been an option on the Wheel since they brought back Halloween Havoc in NXT.

How about that triple stacked cage like in Ready to Rumble? :heh:
They would have to change the rule to that Triple Stacked Cage Match if they ever want to use that because I remember watching WCW everytime they used that triple cage and was ALWAYS confused watching since Russo always like to scrip confusing fukkery rules just to "swerve" the audience.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Random but I had a dream the other night that I joined DX (the 06-10) versions and won the title….

But HHH would never let me talk when we cut promos and wouldn’t put me on the DX merch :mjpls:
Best believe the next dream you'll have better expect HHH to look at you and give you the thumbs down...
giphy.gif

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Kendrick was the main person behind training Ronda so I'm wondering if it's a favor for her? Either way, Ronda vs Shotzi was gonna fukking suck no matter if Pat Patterson was producing it...

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shotzi is on the same level as Dana. They should only be in tag matches, but never together. Never should have a singles match unless it’s a quick squash

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Fun Fact: Coal Miner's Glove has been an option on the Wheel since they brought back Halloween Havoc in NXT. Triple H and HBK love to troll with that one.

How about that triple stacked cage like in Ready to Rumble? :heh:

I'm already jerking a nut at the idea of the Doomsday Cage match coming back:dame: