Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Imagine caping for some shyt you didn’t even watch and that can be easily proven just so you can continue being a tap dancing ass company c00n for a company that dont pay you :wow:

Imagine bein' the only nikka in a thread full of nikkas, talkin' about suckin' dikks because you can't deal with someone having a different opinion from yours.

Actually, you wouldn't have to imagine it, cause you actually did it.

Now THAT's wild!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imagine bein' the only nikka in a thread full of nikkas, talkin' about suckin' dikks because you can't deal with someone having a different opinion from yours.

Actually, you wouldn't have to imagine it, cause you actually did it.

Now THAT's wild!
Keep dancing c00n :wow:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
RAW is Gargano was a tough watch.
yes-approve.gif

I don't know what he was thinking but if I had to guess, it was him trying to make Gargano an overnight star and it backfired. I think he's slowly starting to see that his favorites aren't generating the response he thought. Hit Row was until the ill fated cypher and they're trying to climb out of that hole, and we saw the non response for Emma last night. If Matt & Chelsea don't register a response then he needs to hold off on the "proving Vince wrong" signings, and just use who he already has.