Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
If y’all thought HHH aged horribly the past 10 years just wait till the next 5 after being talent relations and head of creative

:hhh:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Triple H taking over creative is great for WWE and wrestling overall. I know Tony Khan was gloating after Vince retired but this is going to hurt him. Half of the big WWE stars who jumped ship to AEW would still be in WWE if Triple H was in charge. I can even see Sasha coming back now.
Yeah, my read on it was he was shook. How can he not be? His biggest positive is he isn't a completely out of touch 76 year old man. But he's still a dork with goofy tastes who happens to be a money mark. I hated Trips as a wrassler during his reign of terror but I have faith in him and Steph. I don't expect them to be perfect, but I do expect them to do a better job than modern Vince or Tony.

:blessed:
Steph and Trips finna restore that feeling.

(And don't forget Heyman is still in the cut and he and Steph get along really well)
:whoo:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Most NXT talent loved Triple H but Swerve had issues with him. I remember Swerve saying he wanted to be one of Triple H's "guys" but he never connected with him like other wrestlers. I guess he didn't get the push he wanted.

From what I remember, he asked Triple H why he basically asked HHH why he wasn't getting pushed more and was essentially ignored.

Swerve gotta chill. After they had that talk HHH pushed him and then Vince killed Hit Row once they got called up. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, my read on it was he was shook. How can he not be? His biggest positive is he isn't a completely out of touch 76 year old man. But he's still a dork with goofy tastes who happens to be a money mark. I hated Trips as a wrassler during his reign of terror but I have faith in him and Steph. I don't expect them to be perfect, but I do expect them to do a better job than modern Vince or Tony.

(And don't forget Heyman is still in the cut and he and Steph get along really well)
They going to have to keep Heyman in check as far as creative input goes though. The real ECW was struggling to pay the talent when he was running creative.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The most interesting thing about this is that I dont expect Trips to go back and resurrect black and gold and just put it on the main roster. NXT has changed so much and the core of that era is gone and at this point its basically being the same as AEW and I think they want to be different and still be WWE
He always said for years he not would do the main roster like NXT. That was something he could do the critical darling/indie thing without any pressure (and the first time he had to well AEW beat them at it)

I also dont know for sure if Trips is this indie super worker whisperer guy outside of NXT that some believe he is.

I think that made sense for NXT (and to basically lowkey strong arm the indies and UK scene when there was a viable alternative) but with Nick Khan being the other CEO, its not about being galactacus and eating up other promotions its about only retaining the parts and talent that they feel can make maximize revenue off with losses or charity cases.

One thing that always stuck with me that Wade Keller said years ago in passing on an episode of Austins podcast was that when NXT started, Vince and Hunter were looking at which guy from that 2010-2011 roster they felt had main event potential.

Vince liked Big E....but believe or not Roman was Hunter's pick.

Now, Vince obviously in taking on him fukked up (and thats the issue with VInce...outside of the Undertaker when hes hands on with a guy it usually fails until others say let them be) I would like to think therefore Hunter would basically someone who still sees a main eventer like Vince does (his guys were Sheamus and Batista) but maybe wont do the stupid outdated things Vince did.

Thats not to say that he wouldnt figure out how to revitalize people from his NXT era still there (So I think Sasha might comeback, I think Finn Balor/Kevin Owens have a chance get one last decent run in a main event run that they havent gotten) but I fully expect Hunter to basically carry on what NXT 2.0 has up to the main roster. So expect Melo and Bron to be his guys.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I mean he should only be shook if Trips wants to make the main roster like NXT and be super indy and then thats saying the whole wrestling world is gonna fully conform to be that smark flippy indie shyt that guys like Meltzer were saying the business was gonna head into and I dont think it is

Tony's still gonna have his indy fed and Trips is gonna do something different honestly. Dont know what that is

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So is Trips gonna make the call to get Dwayne to sell out that Sofi stadium next spring still or is it his childhood buddy Nick Kahn who does it?
And will Trips let it happen?:lolbron:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean he should only be shook if Trips wants to make the main roster like NXT and be super indy and then thats saying the whole wrestling world is gonna fully conform to be that smark flippy indie shyt that guys like Meltzer were saying the business was gonna head into and I dont think it is

Tony's still gonna have his indy fed and Trips is gonna do something different honestly. Dont know what that is
And also WWE is going to have to expand their roster. Not like they just going to keep everyone they have and bring back all the former NXT guys HHH loved to put on the main roster. Either that or start cutting a bunch of people to bring in others.