Triple H named Head of Talent Relations and Creative in WWE. 2023 WON Booker of the Year.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Here's my suggestion for NXT, but it's a long term one. Make the weekly USA show be for your more polished and experienced youngsters like Bron Breaker and the like, the ones that can hold their own in the ring and mic that you think have a legit shot at being a somebody on the main roster within a few years. Give them the opportunities to face quality in-ring talent every time out and build their personal brand for a a year or two before calling them up to the main roster.

For the ones with little to no wrestling experience, like all these NIL talents are going to be, do something like what AEW does with Dark so they don't have to go out there on national TV looking borderline incompetent in the ring.

Think of it like AAA baseball vs. A baseball. You put your top prospects in AAA and reserve your lesser prospects, many of which have zero chance of ever contributing on the major league roster, on your A team and lower. So why you going to put a guy like Bron Breaker on the same NXT product as you do the shytty wrestlers who are likely never getting that main roster call up?

Believe "an NXT for NXT" was an idea Triple H had a couple years ago pre-pandemic

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's my suggestion for NXT, but it's a long term one. Make the weekly USA show be for your more polished and experienced youngsters like Bron Breaker and the like, the ones that can hold their own in the ring and mic that you think have a legit shot at being a somebody on the main roster within a few years. Give them the opportunities to face quality in-ring talent every time out and build their personal brand for a a year or two before calling them up to the main roster.

For the ones with little to no wrestling experience, like all these NIL talents are going to be, do something like what AEW does with Dark so they don't have to go out there on national TV looking borderline incompetent in the ring.

Think of it like AAA baseball vs. A baseball. You put your top prospects in AAA and reserve your lesser prospects, many of which have zero chance of ever contributing on the major league roster, on your A team and lower. So why you going to put a guy like Bron Breaker on the same NXT product as you do the shytty wrestlers who are likely never getting that main roster call up?
They have that, its called LvlUp. Only on peacock, features only talent that barely be on nxt or not at all

DJK

All Star
Daps
Yes, Levesque almost died. But he prolly has the attitude that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
CAWdy might be done. H ain't forgot about that throne breaking.
Cawdy's the biggest Haitch stan on the roster. All that throne and sledgehammer shyt was him begging his idol to notice him. In his interview right after the WM match with Seth he said "I'm back and ready to play the game" :mjlol:

His push is even more guaranteed now.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I haven't watched WWE since 2008. Is this move a good thing brehs?

Almost became a fan again when I heard about TV-14

Very good thing, I don’t expect major change immediately but in due time WWE will have that hard reset that’s been needed for a long time

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
If I'm Tony Khan I'm worried at this point. The super indy guys have another option again. And this time it's the main roster.
And when RAW & Smackdown start putting up NXT numbers because of the super indy feel, the board members are going to be jumping out of corners wearing scream masks to scare HHH into another heart attack. :russ:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Triple H taking over creative is great for WWE and wrestling overall. I know Tony Khan was gloating after Vince retired but this is going to hurt him. Half of the big WWE stars who jumped ship to AEW would still be in WWE if Triple H was in charge. I can even see Sasha coming back now.