Triple H isn't perfect but y'all wanna go back to this?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
You weren’t there during those dark days so you’re not a real fan :troll:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Nobody wants the rapist vince back. Stop it.

So we gonna sit here and pretend that there isn't a percentage in this group that says that "Vince wouldn't have done it like this" when complaining about Triple H's booking? Especially when it comes to black talent.. Had mofos in here crying about Triple H demoting black talent and claiming Vince was better when it came to that part.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So we gonna sit here and pretend that there isn't a percentage in this group that says that "Vince wouldn't have done it like this" when complaining about Triple H's booking? Especially when it comes to black talent.. Had mofos in here crying about Triple H demoting black talent and claiming Vince was better when it came to that part.
He was

That still doesn’t mean anyone is saying they want him back. More than one thing can be true:comeon:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Not even the biggest HHH critic would sit here and try to troll with the lie that they want Vince back, he was 10 toes deep into his senile out of touch phase during the Bryan WM and that was 10 years ago. It doesn't mean every single decision he made was wrong but for the 10 months outside of RR->WM he was egregiously terrible. I posted this in 2021 :

From the old man scrapping plans the day of shows because he woke up on a certain side of the bed to the guy in the production truck with the dumb ass jump-cuts every 3 seconds, it's rotten at it's core.

They need a hard reset from the ground up, specifically RAW - one that simply isn't realistic under the current regime

It's especially noticeable this time of year - I would routinely have to tap out a week or two after Mania, this is the first time in forever that the product hasn't taken a complete shyt heading into May.