Trinidad James apparent suicide. ...

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
This fake.... cant edit title of thread on my phone. Dont neg me brehs... already leakin from dudes shootin

Bruh is it that bad to blow up.... not even a real rapper. He admitted he just started rappin. Got one hit, 2 mixtapes... got dropped from a major. But fukk it go indy....

His sneaker youtube channel was good.

All gold everything still gets love. Dude had timeless swag. Could have eat off that for years. Go the afroman route

Last edited:

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
well, that's a surprise.

nikka shoulda just popped a molly and seen a therapist.

edit: that's just a troll twitter lmao.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
SsWrlwC.gif

so be it

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
This is the article breh :beli:

http://nahadaily.com/articles/rapper-trinidad-james-found-dead-apparent-suicide-atlanta/

ATLANTA — “I think the fact that he wasn’t able to afford anymore gold is what really pushed him to do it” Says a neighbor of the one hit wonder rapper Trinidad James. Rapper Trinidad James was found dead in his bedroom at his mothers house where the rapper has lived for months after being dropped from record label Def Jam. “He really was a happy boy — besides his teeth he really never complained about much” Says his manager as he watched EMS carried his lifeless body from the house. His mother whom was devastated by her sons actions still had nothing but kind words to say “He really had a face only a mother could love and to be honest I surely am going to miss it”

Read more at: http://nahadaily.com/articles/rapper-trinidad-james-found-dead-apparent-suicide-atlanta/ | The Most Entertaining Page of the Day

:camby:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
look at the tweet bruh the date says sept 5th...yall really gotta start double checking your links before you make these types of threads