Trick Williams Is Ready To Lay It All On The Line Against Ilja Dragunov | Busted Open

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The most interesting part of the interview was that Trick did have some wrestling training before WWE.

So, I guess only the NIL guys/girls come in green-green.

Reminds me of Brennan Williams (Mace) who was also a NFL player. Both have similar builds.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
The most interesting part of the interview was that Trick did have some wrestling training before WWE.

So, I guess only the NIL guys/girls come in green-green.

Reminds me of Brennan Williams (Mace) who was also a NFL player. Both have similar builds.
Funny thing is, Baron Corbin is like the NIL kids. He got signed almost a year after being released by the NFL/Cardinals. No prior experience.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Funny thing is, Baron Corbin is like the NIL kids. He got signed almost a year after being released by the NFL/Cardinals. No prior experience.
From my understanding; the new rule of thumb is get them before they do ANTYHING

Trick, here, says one of the ladies graduated two weeks ago from college

I know Melo was on the Indys for a minute before NXT

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
WWE has “super high hopes” for an NXT Superstar, and it isn’t actually any of the names that have been dominating the show over the past year.

One of our sources reached out regarding Trick Williams, noting that there are those in the company who are extremely high on him and see more potential in him than the likes of Carmelo Hayes and Bron Breakker.

“WWE have super high hopes for Trick Williams, even more so than Carmelo Hayes & Bron Breakker” is what was relayed to us this afternoon.

“They [WWE] believe Trick spending more time in NXT, polishing up his in-ring psychology, learning more about the small things? The ceiling is so high for him, that he could end up being a major, major player for years to come.”
I have no idea who these people are or who is their source but I like the way this sounds so Imma believe it
Watching NXT these past few months have convinced me Trick is The Chosen Breh
Hopefully Haitch is one of those people
Nice to see they see what we see
I LIKE IT
Nw1c4xN.png

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I have no idea who these people are or who is their source but I like the way this sounds so Imma believe it
I LIKE IT
Nw1c4xN.png
WWE wants talent to have a connection to the crowd more than anything and that's something Trick has over those two right now.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I can already imagine trick getting a GOAT worthy WrestleMania entrance

With Booker T on the mic :wow:
I would hate for wade barret to stink up his entrances once he gets to the main roster.

They somehow need to train the crowd to do the Booker Adlibs. On some mc shyt. Once side of the area says whoop that trick repeatedly and the other half does the "what, yeah, uh huh, I like it"

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

I LIKE IT
Nw1c4xN.png
I used to think that Melo was the guy, but watching Trick, I think Trick's the guy.

Dude has really grown the past 3 months or so, rapidly, so I can see where this would come from