Tref documents out on jay morrison. Its not looking to good

killacal

Banned
Daps
wait, what happened? I haven't been following Jay Morrison. Can someone link me to some threads to recap or explain it real quick?
Only had 3k in rents collected all of 2018 & 2019 together, they need $1.3 mill to finish the Legacy centerhttps://t.co/Gtg7MV2Cud?amp=1

And they spent $760k on marketing & admin 2019 Aka they took 60 percent of what came in off gp:mjlol:

Daps
He basically stole all the money in short.

Only had 3k in rents collected all of 2018 & 2019 together, they need $1.3 mill to finish the Legacy center

And they spent $760k on marketing & admin 2019 Aka they took 60 percent of what came in off gp:mjlol:

:francis: .....I gathered that much.

I'm saying, what was he collecting money for? what was the goal here? Were coli brehs donating?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
750k on admin and marketing sounds a lot like straight embezzlement :francis:
but he had no actual business plan and paid himself out of the pot and it wasn't hidden or misappropriated. nobody said hey um breh so how are we actually going to be making money what is the actual business :lupe:

it was just crowd fund, buy property, floss it online. ok so where is the profit coming in you are not flipping the property and you are not renting it? this isn't a scam breh it's a transfer of wealth straight up from the gullible. no intention to run a business was involved.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So he's assinuating that he stole millions of dollars and the SEC ignored it???

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but he had no actual business plan and paid himself out of the pot and it wasn't hidden or misappropriated. nobody said hey um breh so how are we actually going to be making money what is the actual business :lupe:

it was just crowd fund, buy property, floss it online. ok so where is the profit coming in you are not flipping the property and you are not renting it? this isn't a scam breh it's a transfer of wealth straight up from the gullible. no intention to run a business was involved.
Gullible or not. Fraud is still fraud. He wouldn’t try and say he spent almost a milli on admin and marketing if he was given the money to do what he pleased with it. Federal agents going to be doing that perp walk with him very soon