21a7270778969e0479fd47aa685773bd.gif

:whoo: this cism is killing me inside brehs :sadcam:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I couldn't even finish it brehs...

I started laughing when I saw Jax running though. I ain't shyt.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
This is a case of people being conditioned to believe that Black and Hispanic folks going through traumatic and or life ending situations is normal. I wish someone would start memeing tragic situations that happen to white people. It would be just as fukked up as what's going on here but the difference would be public outrage. With that outrage a discussion could start and the results of that discussion might lead to a paradigm shyt; not only with whites but with the majority of the minorities who believe this type of bullshyt is the norm.

121217_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_Newtown_Shooting_children_victims.jpg

Would anyone who's proficient in Photoshop like to get the ball rolling?

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
This is a case of people being conditioned to believe that Black and Hispanic folks going through traumatic and or life ending situations is normal. I wish someone would start memeing tragic situations that happen to white people. It would be just as fukked up as what's going on here but the difference would be public outrage. With that outrage a discussion could start and the results of that discussion might lead to a paradigm shyt; not only with whites but with the majority of the minorities who believe this type of bullshyt is the norm.

121217_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_Newtown_Shooting_children_victims.jpg

Would anyone who's proficient in Photoshop like to get the ball rolling?

:beli: are you saying there's no outrage over this case?