Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (PC, Switch, PS4)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Came in ready to hate but that art direction actually looks dope.
I'm interested to see some actual gameplay.
I know you're a sound guy, the sound mixing in that trailer :scust:
Could barely hear anything they were saying

Anyway, it's still unclear on what exactly the game is. They said Travis and The Bad get sucked into the game console and you gave to fight your way through 6 games and their bosses to get out. So, people are wondering if it's a mini-game collection Or if it's just NMH style gameplay set in different game worlds. I would think the latter cause why the fukk would you use unreal 4 for a bunch of mini-games?
We already saw Hotline Miami as the first game, NMH set in Hotline Miami world? :lawd:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I know you're a sound guy, the sound mixing in that trailer :scust:
Could barely hear anything they were saying

Anyway, it's still unclear on what exactly the game is. They said Travis and The Bad get sucked into the game console and you gave to fight your way through 6 games and their bosses to get out. So, people are wondering if it's a mini-game collection Or if it's just NMH style gameplay set in different game worlds. I would think the latter cause why the fukk would you use unreal 4 for a bunch of mini-games?
We already saw Hotline Miami as the first game, NMH set in Hotline Miami world? :lawd:
I didn't watch it with audio.
Was it that bad? I'll check it out later. You're right. I'm very big on sound.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whoever mixed that trailer needs their mama's slapped.:scust:

Other than that, im here for more Travis Touchdown.:blessed:

Indie developers show support for Nintendo Switch with a surge of upcoming games - Nintendo Official Site

"Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacture: Seven years have passed since the events of No More Heroes, and The Bad is determined to exact his revenge on Travis Touchdown. Just like the original cult classic, players will have to battle through multiple punk-rock levels and defeat over-the-top bosses. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2018. More details about the game will be revealed in the future."

Seems like it's a sequel than a spin off from the description.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Looks like their using that Killer Is Dead graphic style.

well anyway I'm down. Also would be down for a Lollipop Chainsaw port

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
New info about the game:

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes new details, concept artwork - Gematsu

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a raucous 3D action title, where Travis touchdown wields the Beam Katana to massacre his way through countless enemies, taking on ferocious bosses in an epic battle with Badman. This marks the first time in ten years that Goichi “Suda51” Suda has taken on the mantle of director.

“We’ve received a tremendous amount of support from our fans over the years, and we are delighted to finally share Travis Touchdown’s next great adventure with fans of Nintendo Switch,” said Goichi “Suda51” Suda, founder of Grasshopper Manufacture. “We’re ecstatic to be expanding the No More Heroes universe in 2018, and we can’t wait to share more information with you in the coming months.”

Set in the remote countryside of the southern US, seven years has passed since the events of No More Heroes. Badman has come to exact his revenge on Travis for the murder of his daughter, Badgirl. As the two foes are battling it out, they’re sucked inside the phantom game console ‘Death Drive MK-II’, a machine developed by Doctor Juvenile. It is said that whomever collects and beats all six of its games will have their wishes granted.

It's confirmed that it is a 3D action game like the first two games and it's an actual sequel to the first game (Suda doesn't like the second game).

Also, Shovel Knight has been confirmed as one of the indie games guest starring
DInLWhvV4AIR3Ll.jpg%3Alarge

And they fixed the audio in the trailer so you can hear what they're saying.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like the game is gonna basically be like Kingdom Hearts but with the different worlds being indie games rather than Disney ips. We got 2 of the GOAT indie games in Hotline Miami and Shovel Knight, will be interesting to see what the other 4 will be. Undertale is a must imo. Bastion would be awesome. Maybe Cave Story too.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
New info about the game:

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes new details, concept artwork - Gematsu

It's confirmed that it is a 3D action game like the first two games and it's an actual sequel to the first game (Suda doesn't like the second game).

Also, Shovel Knight has been confirmed as one of the indie games guest starring
DInLWhvV4AIR3Ll.jpg%3Alarge

And they fixed the audio in the trailer so you can hear what they're saying.

So this game is basically No More Heroes: The Pre-Sequel? Interesting since I remember them saying that if they do another No More Heroes game it would be on a new console with a new main character