Transformers dark of the moon is wack as fukk

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All them damn decepticons poppin up all over the place and they still couldn't whopp autobots ass. You mean to tell me 500 decepticons couldn't beat 10 or 20 or even 30 autobots?

"I inherented a client"

:stopitslime:

Really nikka?

Optimus Prime with his fancy ass words

"Together we will save this planet"

:shaq:

You need a 20 year old whiteboy to help you kick some ass.

:russ: at the leader and most advanced robot in the Universe taking order by a woman.

Megatron was right calling that human loving shining truck weak.

How you 50 feet tall with more artillery then Rambo and get ya ass kicked by insects.

Movie sucked :trash:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I actually liked it when it came out in theaters. It was an improvement over ROTF. Then, on second viewing, I'm sitting there thinking "Wait a second...Optimus Prime and his Autobots faked their deaths for a few days and LET THE DECEPTICONS RAPE CHICAGO AND KILL MILLIONS?!?!?!?!?" :mindblown: Still better than ROTF though.

EDIT - Also what is Optimus's obsession with ripping off the faces of the Decepticons? :scust:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Megatron getting chumped passes me off EVERY TIME. He should have smashed that ho for her impudence.

I still love how Bay took thethe criticism of Prime being too weak in the first movie completely wrong and decided to turn him into an unstoppable homicidal maniac in every subsequent movie

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Megatron getting chumped passes me off EVERY TIME. He should have smashed that ho for her impudence.

I still love how Bay took thethe criticism of Prime being too weak in the first movie completely wrong and decided to turn him into an unstoppable homicidal maniac in every subsequent movie

I still :russ: at how supposedly all big bad Megatron gettin played by a hoe into Killin Sentinel. What was Bay thinking doing that scene :stopitslime:

Yeah thats will make the movie more interesting :mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Got Optimus spitting one-liners while be brutally murders his enemies :dwillhuh::deadmanny:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The building falling over and the slow mo Para jumping was insane.

Where the fukk is Unicron Hot Rod and Ultra Magnus?